28 more images below...
Home For Sale in Cerro Punta, Chiriqui Panama
Unique Botanical Garden Home Or Bed & Breakfast
Asking Price: $350,000 USD (Negotiable)
PRICED TO SELL! This house and property is now over a hundred thousand below appraisal! Our beautiful furnished home is located 1 1/2 hours from David and the international airport or the Pacific beaches. The house sits on a picturesque botanical garden of 1 1/3 acres or about 1/2 hectare and maintained by a gardener four days a week to keep this quality. We are located next to La Amistad Park which connects Panama and Costa Rica on the Chiriqui River. Much of this pristine Park has never been walked in. This location is a paradise for birders and Eco-tourist for this reason. Hummingbirds, tanagers, & numerous birds of all kinds including the Resplendent Quetzal visit our yard. Calla lilies,fuchsia,and eucalyptus trees grow in profusion on the grounds along with citronella,lemon grass and countless native flowers and trees. Also on site is a small groundskeeper or maids casita. This is 22X22 one bedroom, full kitchen, bath with shower, hot water & electric. Internet is available in both the house and casita.
The house itself is built to strict American Standards with high quality materials and fixtures. Supervised daily by owner, who was a contractor in the US.
1) Master Suite is large (650 .) and comfortable with dressing areas, computer area, laundry, walk in closet and large bath. The bath room has a shower, tub, 2 sink vanity and private enclosed toilet area. Laundry area is also enclosed.
2) Open plan living/dining/kitchen area has a central located volcanic rock fireplace open to both the kitchen and living areas. With a convenient 1/2 bath located off of the dining area. This area is 550 sq. ft. with a 200 sq. ft. covered entry porch for enjoying the river view.
3) The 2 story section is the same floor plan both up and down. Large areas (500 . per) they include a large bedroom with bath and a large sitting room. A oak stair case connects them.
This home has 52 large windows for unparalleled views from any room. These are no maintenance aluminum framed. M-2 construction was used for both strength and insulating quality. We also have a hydro turbine installed for back-up power and heat source.
This is a titled property priced below replacement costs and valuation. At least 15 years tax is a MUST SEE to APPRECIATE. Perfect for a retired couple looking for a small bed and breakfast or a family looking for a mountain retreat home.
Please see pictures at on Yahoo flickr
E-Mail - or
|About This Property|
|Category:||Single Family Homes |
|Address:||Las Nubes |
|For Sale By:||Owner |
|Construction Year:||2008 |
|Area:||2,500 Sq. Ft || |
|Parking Spaces:||n/a |
|Features - Amenities|
| || |
- Pet Friendly
- Laundry Room
| || |
- Studio Room
- Separate Maid/Ground Keepers Quarters
| || |
- Jacuzzi On Private Back Deck
- Granite Counter Tops Kitchen & Master Bath
- Renewable Resource Teak Ceilings, Cabinets, Doors And Trim
|Pictures (click to view a larger image)|
|Contact - More Information|
|Christine Spigarelli |
|Phones: || || 507 771 2608 (Panama)|
906 779 0023 (US)
|Search More Listings|