27 more images below...
Lot/Land For Sale in Carriacou In The Grenadines Grenada
Exceptional Waterfront - Perfect For Hideaway Home
Asking Price: $565,000 USD (Negotiable)
Superb west-coast, prime waterfront location on the leeward shore of Carriacou Island. The land steps off a hidden Cove onto a natural green plateau, framed by the majestic backdrop of High North. TWO ACRES set within a nature preserve abounding with wildlife.
PRICE: ONE-ACRE waterfront US 565,000
PRICE: TWO-ACRES waterfront US 995,000
The spot enjoys spectacular, uninterrupted views across uninhabited islands to experience magical sunsets sinking into the sparkling Caribbean - peaceful, relaxing, and breath-taking:
"The most beautiful and romantic spot on the island. You will discover an enticing little oasis, with sea and sunset views, chances are you won't want to wander."
– Barbara Lazear Ascher NEW YORK TIMES 1995
Each individual lot would share a secluded waterfront framed by mature coconut trees - pristine coral reefs encircle an offshore sandy lagoon, home to myriad species of tropical fish and sea birds. For most of the year it is possible to anchor a sail boat in the Bay, or put down a permanent mooring.
A private, allowed driveway (included in the Deed) through automated gates off the public road at the top, slopes gently down to the leeward shore. Mains electricity is already in place. One superior villa (constructed entirely in hard woods) has recently been completed on the southern (half-acre) waterfront lot.
The chattering of magnificent Amazonian blue and yellows signal a place thriving with wildlife that includes the Iguana and an amazing variety of exotic creatures. At the top of the estate the macaws and the forested slopes of High North make this the perfect setting. The loveliest sandy beach with gin-clear water can be discovered just around the northern point at Anse la Roche - an invigorating nature walk or five-minutes away by dinghy.
The English owners have enjoyed the peace and natural beauty of their waterfront lands for twenty-five years, but due to retirement wish to retain their hilltop home within a manageable garden, allowing one or two others to share their perfect location.
The loveliest sandy beach with gin-clear water can be discovered just around the northern point at Anse la Roche - an invigorating nature walk or five-minutes away by dinghy. Your new island home is sure to capture the sea breezes - cool trade winds in a gentle climate - a mere pebble’s throw from the shore. Well away from the rigours of the modern world it is sure to soothe the most frazzled of souls.
GUIDE TO FURTHER INFORMATION ON REQUEST:
• A SCALED DRAWING of the waterfront identifying the boundaries of the two individual Lots (subject to final Survey).
• NATURE LOVERS DREAM: narrative of our rare and intriguing little paradise, macaws, wild birds, flora & fauna, and the secluded little Cove
• ABOUT CARRIACOU: a summary of Eccentricity Island and how to get there.
ORDNANCE SURVEY MAP REF. Grenada Grenadines Scale 1: 25,000. Series: E803 (. 344) Sheet: Grenadines 5. Edition: 3-. 1978. A larger sheet to include High North and Prospect 1:10,000 Ref. Sheet Grenadines 5A is also available. Available from Southampton, England - Carriacou is divided into five larger sections.
|About This Property|
|Address:||Carriacou In The Grenadines GND |
|For Sale By:||Owner |
|Construction Year:||n/a |
|Area:||2 Acres || |
|Parking Spaces:||n/a |
|Features - Amenities|
| || |
- Ocean View
- Mountain View
- Ocean Waterfront
- One-Acre Waterfront Us 565,000
- Or Two-Acres Waterfront Us 995,000
| || |
- Caribbean Panorama Against The Majestic Backdrop Of Forested High North
- Sandy Cove Facing West – Pristine Offshore Coral Reef Great Sailing – Safe Boat Anchorage Most Of The Year Good Swimming, Excellent Snorkelling, And Fishing
- Beautiful Anse La Roche Beach Four Minutes By Dinghy
- Private Nature Park Spread Over Five Acres
- Amazonian Macaws – Gently Released And Flying Free – 'Blue-And-Yellow' Aviary At Top Of The Estate
| || |
- Great Variety Of Land And Sea Birds – Brown Pelican, Sparrow Hawk, Osprey, And Sea Eagle
- Endangered Iguana, Rare Land Turtle, And Many, Many Others
- Great Trails To White Sandy Beaches, High North, Gun Point, Petite Carenage
- Mains Electricity Already In Place
|Pictures (click to view a larger image)|
|Contact - More Information|
|Robert & Wendy Cooper OR Amanda Borgerhoff |
|Phones: || || +1 (473) 4437244 The Owners 'on-island' |
+44 7793529516 Amanda Borgerhoff - European Agent
|Search More Listings|