15 more images below...
Lot/Land For Sale in Matei, Taveuni Fiji
3 Acres Of Unspoiled Beauty For Only $250,000 Nzd!
Asking Price: $250,000 NZD
****AS AT 31/01/2013 PRICE REDUCED DRAMATICALY TO $250,000 NZD - GREAT LOCATION - GREAT PRICE -****
Don't Miss This Once In A Life Time Opportunity
Sadly we are unable to realise our dreams on this beautiful unspoilt piece of paradise but hopefully another lucky owner will get the opportunity to do so.
The land is located a short drive from the airstrip in the Matei area, a popular, tropical haven for overseas investors. Matei - like the whole of Taveuni - remains unspoiled and one of the most beautiful, friendly and natural retreats on earth.
This one off parcel of land is a unique opportunity as it is not sold in bulk parcel lots. Location in real estate is paramount and there is no exception here. Situated in up market Matei and nestled amongst palm trees and world class 5 star resorts. This is your opportunity to grab a slice of luxury without the hefty price tag.
Set 100 feet above sea level and directly across the road from world famous Prince Charles beach this 3 acre lot has a gentle slope down to a small cliff face which looks straight out to the Somo Somo strait. The beauty being you will never have to worry about losing your sea views. Hidden from the road it is an ideal location for a holiday house, small resort or even creating your dream home. The land runs along side Taveuni Island Resort a 5 star luxury resort.
FOR MORE DETAILS I AM ABLE TO EMAIL A PHOTO SLIDESHOW OF THE LOCATION AND LAND.
• Beachfront Property is 1.21 HA or nearly 3.0 acres in size.
• Newly built private road access
• Sea views
• Flat easy-to-build property that could easily accommodate 2 primary homes, plus a keeper’s quarter.
• Consists of numerous varieties of fruit trees such as Coconut, Papaya, Banana, Mango and more.
• Not part of a mass land package so is unique in it’s location and privacy
• Better value in comparison to similar land for sale.
• Subdivision potential. This lot could be sub divided further to 1 or even half acre lots. There is money to be made here with some comparable half acre lots being marketed for $80,000 USD plus
• Located at the start of the white sand beaches and across the road from Prince Charles beach
• This land is FREEHOLD which means that you are not "leasing" the land, but rather you are buying land with a title attached.
• Easy access to Matei airport and shops
• Minutes walk to excellent swimming and snorkeling
There are over 300 islands in Fiji; Taveuni is the third-largest. You will find that nearly all of the tourism properties on Taveuni are owner-operated. Beauty is in abundance in Taveuni from its lush landscapes to its amazing coral and sea life but what strikes me as most comforting is the community village feel that embraces you from the moment you arrive. You are truly made to feel like you belong. You are not merely a tourist or visitor but instead that you have come home.
Taveuni Island is known as the “Garden island of Fiji. It is well known for it flora and fauna and has some of the most fertile land and dense vegetation in Fiji. Located in the 'Friendly North" is located 7 kilometers off of Vanua Levu.
The island is comprised of a good mix of indigenous Fijians, most of whom live in communal villages, Indian, most of whom farm and live in settlements or on freehold land, foreigners like you and me that traded in a hectic lifestyle for a slice of paradise.
In addition to this land value has more than tripled in the last 5 years, with less and less freehold or titled land available for sale.
Why wouldn’t you want to live on an island that was voted in the top - "20 Best Islands to Live On" in Islands Magazines July-August 2007 issue. Taveuni features on page 64! Follow the link, then click the bottom right corner to turn pages.
Owning property in Fiji
Taxes: There are no property taxes payable in Fiji
Residency:The Fijian government encourages foreign investment in their country. Only 13% of the country is freehold land (that is the land we have available for sale). The government automatically entitles investors to apply for permanent residency status as long as you invest a minimum of $75,000 FJD in property and you can substantiate an annual income of more than $25,000 FJD per year. It is not necessary to obtain this permanent residency unless you intend to reside here since a standard tourist visa grants you a stay of up to 4 months at a time. This can also be extended for a further 2 months and is obtained on arrival at Nadi International Airport.
• Five restaurants specializing in ethnic and western foods
• Internet access
• General store
Things to do on Taveuni
• World class scuba diving (Taveuni reefs are rated in the top 5 scuba spots in the world)
• Snorkel outside your front door
• Hike the falls
• Kayak to deserted islands
• Deep sea or shallow water fishing
• Step into tomorrow by crossing the international dateline
• Horse trek
• Attend a lovo, traditional Fijian ceremony
• Explore the Bouma national rainforest
Fiji enjoys an ideal South Sea tropical climate. It is thus a perfect holiday destination, especially for those trying to escape the severe Northern Hemisphere winters.
Maximum summer temperatures (January-February) average 31 Degrees Celsius (88 Degrees F) and the mean minimum is 22 Degrees Celsius (72 Degrees F). The winter (July-August) average maximum is 29 Degrees Celsius (84 Degrees Celsius F) and the mean minimum is 19 Degrees Celsius (66 Degrees Celsius F). Temperatures can be much cooler in the uplands of the interior of the large islands.
A cooling trade wind blows from the east-southeast throughout most of the year. Typically winds drop to a whisper in the evening and pick up again by midmorning to offer perfectly timed cooling.
This truly is Heaven among the Palms!
|About This Property|
|For Sale By:||Owner |
|Construction Year:||n/a |
|Area:||n/a || |
|Parking Spaces:||n/a |
|Features - Amenities|
|Pictures (click to view a larger image)|
|Contact - More Information|
|Donna Cowdery |
|Phone: || || 07 3082428 |
|Search More Listings|