5 more images below...
Investment Property For Sale or For Rent in El Llanito, Guanacaste Costa Rica
Unique Investment & Vacation Property = Tamarindo Costa Rica
Asking Price: $62,000 - $75,000 USD
Rent It For: $400 - $600 USD per week
(Prices are negotiable)
Investment property in world-renowned beach region of Playa Tamarindo in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
Welcome to Neon Rose, an exceptional townhouse/loft residence in spectacular Costa Rica. Located in El Llaino, a quiet neighborhood five minutes from Tamarindo’s town circle and beaches.
The house is central to several exquisite beaches including: Playa Avellanas and Playa Flamingo.
Furnishings And Other Items Included With The House
The residence is fully furnished, including a hand-made teak dresser, bamboo/teak armoire, and teak kitchen counter chairs all from the Pacific Island of Bali.
Costa Rican Guanacaste wood & saddle leather rocking chairs have ornate designs of indigenous regional art. Hand-stitched curtains throughout the house. Kitchen offers complete set of china, flatware for four, plus all pots, pans and cooking utensils to complete your at-home meals.
Washer/dyer, stove, refrigerator and A/C unit. Cable/internet connection already installed. Interior newly painted by local artist with colors reflective of the region.
The house sits on a 1700 square foot lot. There are ten other Townhouses in this gated community. The community includes an organic farm that surrounds the homes with gardens of fresh fruits and vegetables plus goats and fresh goat milk. The weather is exquisite in the months of October through April. The late spring and summers are usually rainy months because this region is located on the North Pacific side of the country. Its weather patterns are very much like California only warmer.
There is plenty to do and see. With a quick drive to the beach or a 1/2 hour drive to the mountains you can visit some of the most famous volcanoes in the country as well as visit the preserved historical city of de Santa Cruz just 45 minutes away.
There are numerous places and things to see in downtown Tamarindo including cafes, luxury dinning, or outside eateries with music and entertainment every weekend. There is an old movie Theater in town and an actual theater company that performs new productions every six months.
This region of Guanacaste was originally cattle country. It is the last region to begin developing small pockets of new housing, luxury hotels along the beaches and golf courses. There is also a new Mall that’s a walk away from this property. It includes everything you need supermarket, arts and crafts stores and pharmacy etc.
Transportation has improved considerably with the opening of a new Airport in Liberia that is a forty minutes drive away from the property. It offers direct flights from many cities in US and Canada. Recently the government opened a new four- lane highway that goes from Tamarindo to the Capital city of San Jose.
If you want to spend a day at the Capital it is a three-hour drive. There are many places of archival relevance to see as well as eateries, open parks, museums and other historical buildings hundreds of years old from the days of the early arrival of the Spanish explorers.
|About This Property|
|Address:||Casa Lite |
|For Sale/Rent By:||Owner |
|Construction Year:||2009 |
|Area:||3 Acres || |
|Parking Spaces:||2 |
|Features - Amenities|
| || |
- Laundry Room
- Cable TV
- Mountain View
| || |
- Investment Property In World-Renowned Beach Region Of Playa Tamarindo
- In Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- Welcome To Neon Rose, An Exceptional Townhouse/loft Residence In Spectacular Costa Rica. Located In El Llaino, A Quiet Neighborhood Five Minutes From Tamarindo’s Town Circle And Beaches.
- The House Is Central To Several Exquisite Beaches Including: Playa Avellanas And Playa Flamingo. .
- Furnishings And Other Items Included With The House
| || |
- The Residence Is Fully Furnished, Including A Hand-Made Teak Dresser, Bamboo/teak Armoire, And Teak Kitchen Counter Chairs All From The Pacific Island Of Bali.
- Costa Rican Guanacaste Wood & Saddle Leather Rocking Chairs Have Ornate Designs Of Indigenous Regional Art. Hand-Stitched Curtains Throughout The House. Kitchen Offers Complete Set Of China, Flatware For Four, Plus All Pots, Pans And Cooking Utensils To Complete Your At-Home Meals.
- Washer/dyer, Stove, Refrigerator And A/C Unit. Cable/internet Connection Already Installed. Interior Newly Painted By Local Artist With Colors Reflective Of The Region.
- Take A Tour Of The House And Gardens At This Url
|Pictures (click to view a larger image)|
|Contact - More Information|
|Search More Listings|