8 more images below...
Beach Front For Sale in Puerto Armuelles, Chiriqui Panama
For Only $29K You Can Live At The Beach In Panama!
Asking Price: $29,500 - $97,500 USD (Financing Available)
Finally, Beach Property That You Can Afford
And It Is Beautiful Beach Property
You Can Buy One Of These 8 Panama Beach Properties Today.
Get Info & Photos
- Spacious Properties
- 3 BeachFront Lots WIth 80 Feet Along The Ocean (24 meters)
- 5 Lots Just A Stone's Throw From the Beach
Click On The Site Address In The Contact Info Below.
Then Come And Visit These Beach Lots:
- Live at the Beach For Only $29,500 (10,250 sq foot lot)
- Enjoy the Sea Breezes and View, 10,742 sq feet Lot - Only $34,500
- A Short Walk From The Beach Only $43,500 (15,334 sq foot lot)
- Great Ocean Views, 11,316 sq foot Lot - Only $44,500
- Spitting Distance From Beach, 11,070 sq foot Lot, Only $44,500
- 80 Feet of BeachFront. For Only $88,500
- 24 Meters of BeachFront - Only $88,500
About The Corazon de Oro Beach Development
- Extra Large Lot & 80 Feet of BeachFront - Only $97,500
- It is not a gated community.
- Tree-lined residential beach development.
- Each person who purchases a lot will build their own house.
- We are happy to help hook you up the building resources you need
About Boat Access
- 7 meter beach access for all property owners.
- Located between sites #1 and 2. See the site plan.
If you have a beach vehicle you can drive down onto the beach. You could also bring your small water craft, such as a Hobie catamaran, down to the beach.
It is not a concrete boat ramp, so larger boats with trailers would not be possible. Of course, you and your community members could decide to build a ramp. It would be fairly easy to do given the grade of the beach access point.
The property faces a protected cove.
From January to May, you can anchor your small boat in this bay. One of the photos here shows local fisherman doing just that.
About The Area
This property is in the Corazon de Oro neighborhood of Puerto Armuelles, Panama.
"Corazon de Oro" literally translates as "Heart of Gold".
Corazon de Oro is located between the Corazon de Jesus and Pez de Oro neighborhoods. Those names translate as "Heart of Jesus" and "Fish of Gold", respectively.
Puerto Armuelles, Panama Is An Excellent Place To Live
- Situated right along the Pacific shoreline.
- The town has a real sense of place
- Built by Chiquita banana in the 1930s-50s
- 2nd largest town in the popular Chiriqui Province.
- Everything you need
- Beautiful beaches
- Grocery stores
- Hardware stores
- Baseball games
- Community & More
Puerto Armuelles Is Also Close To Other Destinations
- 1 hour and 15 minute drive to David.
- David is the largest town in Chiriqui, and significantly bigger than Puerto.
- David has become a shopping mecca for Chiriqui
- 35 minute drive to the border crossing with Costa Rica
- 1.5 hour drive to Volcan, 2 hrs to Boquete - and the cool of the mountains.
- 1 hour drive on the beach brings you to Mono Feliz, where you can feed the monkeys
Also Visit Our Site To Discover