29 more images below...
7 Guest Houses For Sale in Caribbean, West Indies Antigua
7 Guest Houses With Amazing View Of Luxury Yacht Marina
Asking Price: $1,800,000 USD
|About This Property|
Yacht Club Road
English Harbour, Antigua
|Features - Amenities|
- Ocean View
- Maid's Quarters
- Maid's Bathroom
- Laundry Room
- Studio Room
- Located In The Hub Of The Caribbean Yachting Industry, Pineapple House Is Located In English Harbour, Antigua, West Indies... There Are Seven Guest Cottages, Each With Living Room, Bed Room And Full Kitchen. We Are Selling Them Fully Furnished And Ready To Go. Turn Key!
- Winding Paths Meander Through A Tropical Garden, Connecting Them To A Central Main House. All The Houses Have Close Up, Stunning Views Where The Mega Yachts Spend Their Winter Months Between Charters. The Houses Offer Indoor/outdoor Living. Pineapple House Is Located In A Trendy Neighborhood That Is Central To A High Profile Yachting Location Within Walking Distance To International Bars And Restaurants, Full Of An International Crew From Many Countries. Locals From The Wealthy Class Mix And Mingle With The International Crowd In Some Restaurants..... There Are Seven Cottages All With The Same Feel Of Colour, Texture And Dimensions. In Other Words, There Are Cool Colours Of White And Off White Shades That Keep You Cool In The Caribbean. Each House Has A King Size Bed, A Spacious, Comfortable Lounge That Provides Ample Luxury For Entertaining Your Friends, Or Just For Enjoying A Romantic Dinner For Two. There Are Enough Fruit Trees In The Garden, Such As Limes, Squeezing Lemons, Grapefruit, Tangerine, Guava, Papaya, Banana, Grafted Avocados, Passion Fruit, Sugar Apple, Antiguan Plum Trees, Local Cherry, Soursop, Guinep Trees, All Grown To Maturity And Bearing. This Is A Place Of Beauty, A Place To Reunite With Friends.... It Is A Place Of Love And Happiness... A Place Where You Come As A Guest And Leave As Family.
- Pineapple House Was Built In 2000 And Has Been Operating As A Guest House With 85% Full Occupancy Since 2002. We Cater To The Crew On The Yachts And More Recently To Airbnb Clients. We Mostly Operate During The Winter Months, But This Past Summer, I Opened To Airbnb Clients For The First Time. I Was Well-Booked... I Work Hard And Am Proud Of My 56 Good Airbnb Reviews. The Property Is In Good Repair And Does Not Need Any Renovations At This Time.... This Is A Turn-Key Property, Ready To Go. Please Contact Us For A Profit And Loss Statement, And Come Visit!
- English Harbour Is The Heart Of The Caribbean Cruising Ground. It's Home To The Enormous Super Yachts, Arriving From Europe From December To May. The Two Marinas Where They Berth Is Right Under Our View! Nearby, Nelson's Dockyard Is The Best-Restored, Georgian Dockyard In The World. It Was Home To Lord Horatio Nelson's Ships Of The Line... It Was Home To Britain's Naval Fleet During The 17th Century. The Dockyard Is A Historical "museum," Complete With Capstans, Officer's Quarters, Admirals House, Sail Loft, Etc. It Really Is Something.... My Family Moved Here In 1949 And Established The World's First Yacht Charter Company.
- Antigua Yacht Club Is Located Across The Street From Pineapple.... It Hosts Racing Regattas.... Upstairs It Has A Sushi Bar; Downstairs It Has A Restaurant, Open To The Public. Out On The Dock Are More Snack Bars And Outdoor Seating That Cater To All The Shops There. A Book Store, Grocery Store, And Chandlery. Temo Sports Is A Tennis Center With Bar And Restaurant, Famous For Its Great Breakfasts... Mad Mongoose Is Next To That, A Well Known Bar And Restaurant That Offers Free Wireless. It's Where The People Off The Boats Gather With Their Friends Late Into The Night With Band And Music, Etc.
- There's Life Bar And Restaurant, A Vegetarian Restaurant... There's A Nice Clothes Boutique And My Cousin Nancy's Pottery Shop Called Rhythm In Blue.... They Sell Local Art And Pottery. Treehouse Is Across The Street And Offers Body Massage, Pedicures, And Facials. There Are Two Scuba Diving Shops In The Area, Including Dockyard Divers. Cap Horn Is A Restaurant Next To Rhythm And Blue That Serves French Cuisine. Grace Before Meals Comes Next, A Local Place That Serves Delicious Roti. Abracadabra Is An Italian Restaurant That Offers Late Night Music And Dancing. Beyond That Is A Real Estate Shop....
- Then You Go Into The Dockyard And In The Admirals Inn, There's A French Restaurant.... Galley Bar Is Hamburgers And Bar... Then There's Hot Spot, Which Is Breakfast And Lunch - Paninis And Delicious Salads. Upstairs In The Officers Quarter Is A Place Called Headquarters, Which Has Delicious Wine.... Beyond That There's The Copper And Lumber Store Which Has Fish Friday, Which They Serve To A Lot Of People In The Neighborhood. In The Powder Magazine Across The Way There's Boom, A Spa, Restaurant, And Pool.
- Further Back Toward Yacht Club There's Another Place, Italian, Excellent For Lunch... Called Rum Baba.... And It's Really Good. We Also Forgot Trappas Bar; They Have Very Good Meals.... Seared Tuna And The Like. It's Frequented By The Higher Class Locals From Town.... All This Is In Walking Distance To Pineapple, Not To Mention Pigeon Point Beach, Where There's Another French, Fancy Restaurant, Expensive But Worth It. -Very Fancy. There Are Other Places Too, Not Mentioned....
- Summertime Is Hot, And August And September Is Hurricane Season. English Harbour Is Quieter During The Summer. Many Of The Restaurants Are Open Seasonally... The Yachts Leave For Other Destinations During The Summer. That Said, Quiet Is Nice! And Neil And My Staff Are On Property Year Round....
|Pictures (click to view a larger image)|
|Contact - More Information|
| Libby Nicholson |
|Phones: || || (268) 560-3116 (Please feel free to call me anytime)|
(207) 374-2288 (Please feel free to call me anytime)
|Search More Listings|