2 more images below...
Home For Sale in Santa Ana Costa Rica
Best Deal And Location In Costa Rica, Just Reduced
Asking Price: $165,000 USD
Adorable Santa Fe style house. One of kind style that you won't find anywhere else in Costa Rica. Located in the fastest growing area in Costa Rica; Santa Ana. Immaculate house with lots of natural light and open floor plan with outdoor style rancho/living room that is great for lounging and entertaining. Perfect for couple or business people who need a comfortable low maintenance house close to the most important office complexs, shopping centers and private hospital in Costa Rica; The Forum(2 minute drive),Plaza Roble(5 minute drive),Cima Hospital (5 minute drive)and Multiplaza Mall(5 minute drive) You won't find a better location than this property. Also includes an attached lot. Great for building apartments, a larger home, a commercial property or just let it appreciate in value which it will definitely do!!!
Current owners have lived in the property for the last five years. 1st and only residents since construction.
▪ 2 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms
▪ Walk-in closet in Master Bedroom
▪ Walk-in pantry w/ computer station
▪ Large laundry room
▪ Open kitchen design
▪ Small living room
▪ Small dining patio
▪ Outside living room/Rancho style
▪ Two car garage
▪ Construction Date; 1995
▪ House is 150 sq. meters of construction (1,614 sq feet)/ Backyard is 259 sq. meters (2,786 sq feet)/ House and backyard is 409 sq meters (4,400 sq feet)
▪ Attached lot and private entrance is 596 sq meters (6,412 sq feet)
▪ Total property (house and land) is 1,005 sq meters (10,817 sq feet)
▪ New Assumable mortgage that new buyer DOES NOT need to qualify for ; $60,000/15 year term/$622 monthly payment/taken out in April 2001/ Banco de Costa Rica/ Interest rate is 8.74% (Libor + 4 points)
▪ In the name of Costa Rican company. Buyer can have shares of company transferred to him/her for approximately 330,000 colones ($1,021). The other option to transfer into his private name would cost approximately 2,120,491 colones ($6,564). Total savings by transferring shares of company is 1,790,491 colones ($5,543).
This is a great investment property that will only go up in value as the area starts to expand even more. Hate to sell but we are relocating to the states. Our loss could be your gain.
PROPERTY DETAILS/FOR SERIOUS PARTIES ONLY If you would like specific details please contact me via email with your fax number and I will fax you a property package that was put together by my attorney. It will consist of copies of the "planos" which is Spanish for lot diagrams/details that have been registered with the Registro Publico, a certification of ownership/title paper, information about our assumable mortgage and how to take it over (you DO NOT need to qualify), information about the company that holds the property. FYI to all people thinking to buy property in Costa Rica. Almost all properties are held in a company name, for example El Paulote S.A. in my case, with the actual shares of the company in the owners name. It is done this way to legally avoid something called "transfer tax". For price difference on this property see bullet points above.
ABOUT PHOTOS/IMAGES Below you will find 12 photos of the property with descriptions to give you a better feel for the layout of the house. Please be aware that in between the patio and kitchen area is a sunken type living room that has a couch on each side wall. Other parts of the house that are not shown are the two car garage, the walk in pantry that includes a computer station and the large walk in laundry room (it is slightly bigger than the walk in closet)
|About This Property|
|Category:||Single Family Homes |
|Address:||Santa Ana |
|For Sale By:||Owner |
|Construction Year:||n/a |
|Area:||n/a || |
|Parking Spaces:||n/a |
|Pictures (click to view a larger image)|
|Contact - More Information|
|Search More Listings|