Fractional Ownership For Sale or For Rent in Placencia, Southern Belize Belize
Brand New Waterfront Villa Sleeps 10 - Private Pool/Beach
Asking Price: $150,000 USD (Financing Available) Rent It For: $3,000 - $10,000 USD per week
$150,000 for 1/10th Ownership - 5 weeks out of the year. Great way to own a million dollar property at a fraction of the cost! Investment/Factional Rental! Use your weeks while still collecting a strong annual cash flow.
SLEEPS UP TO 12 PEOPLE
Custom built private home offering tranquil waterfront living on the Placencia Lagoon within a gated community with Maya Mountain views and a private bulkhead dock. This architecturally pleasing design graced with European elegance immerses you in the true luxury of the Placencia gated waterfront community.
10% ROI If rented out all 5 weeks.
Fastest appreciation market in Belize.
About This Property
Placencia Southern Belize Belize
For Sale/Rent By:
4,200 Sq. Ft
Features - Amenities
• White Sand Beach And Swim Area
• Trex Decking Material Used And Large Palapa Around Pool For No Maintenance
• Gourmet Kitchen With High End Propane Stainless Steel Appliances And Fully Outfitted With All The Kitchen Equipment Including A Gas Grill And Tools To Make The Perfect Meal.
• Large Custom Fresh Water Pool
• Custom High End Construction And Elegant Finishes Throughout The Entire Home
• All Natural Stone Flooring And Showers
• Custom Made Belizean Doors, Many Of Which Are Hand Carved By Local Mayan Carver
• All Concrete Construction In Bedrooms
• Energy Efficient Inverter A/c Units Throughout The Home, High Efficiency Propane Water Heater, Double Glass Low E Windows, Led Lights Through Out Interior And Exterior Of Home
• Gas Golf Cart Included With Home For Use On Mainland. Leased Boat Launch And Vehicle Parking Lot In The Village.
• Large On Site Utility Room With High Capacity Washer And Dryer
• On Community Placencia Village Water System With Rain Water Collection As Well, High End Off-Grid Solar System With Back Up Generator And Industrial Storage Batteries Allows The Island To Be Totally Self-Sufficient