9 more images below...
Homestead For Sale in San Juan Del Sur, Rivas Nicaragua
Sustainable Home/Gardener's Dream In Booming Surf Town
Asking Price: $179,000 USD (Negotiable)
Your dream home is waiting for you! We've done all the work, now all you have to do is move in. Turn-key homestead/business in growing surf town of San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua.
We are selling our 3 bedroom, 2 bath home that comes with a guest house/workshop (studio with private bath), 2 ranchos, massage hut, teak yoga deck, sustainable garden, chicken run, water harvesting system and 6 terraces. We are located in the gated community of El Camino del Sol that provides additional amenities such as pool, large yoga studio that can accommodate to large groups and 24/7 security. Whether you're interested in living here full time or part of the year, the location is flexible to suit your needs.
We would like to invite someone interested in more sustainable living and who would appreciate all the work we've put into the property when it comes to:
- Property is located conveniently off paved road from the airport all the way to the community. Very uncommon for Central America
- Multiple world class surf breaks within 30 minutes of property
- Hiking trails with epic view directly from the house
- Income generating potential
- Everything is done and house is fully furnished with everything you need
- American Title Insurance
- Good land laws for foreigners in Nicaragua
- Easy to obtain residency
- Water Harvesting: We have installed water catchment on our huge roof and garden rancho. We have 9 tanks total in 4 location that can store up to 6,500 gallons of rainwater. The water is dispersed in 4 locations proving water to our garden using a drip system. We have tanks in the back of the house that can also be used internally during the raining season, reducing the water bill to zero during this time. There are 3 overflow exit channels for times of heavy rain that help redirect excess water away from the house and out to the street.
- Retention Walls/Terraces: The side of the lot was on a steep hill. The entire hill was terraces out with retention walls. This has completely eliminated all of your erosion issues in these areas during the rainy season. This has also created a tremendous amount of usable space where we've implemented permaculture zones. This design has also allowed us to use 100% gravity for dispersing our stored rainwater without the need for a pump.
- Extensive Garden: With 6 terraces in total, we have planted an assortment of fruit trees, vegetables, vines, herbs and other helpful plants. We have grey waterlines coming from the house to ensure not a drop of water is wasted. Through micro-climating using easy to grow and drought tolerant moringa, papaya and castor plant, we have been able to create natural shading, reducing the temperature of the garden. Located throughout the garden, we have a meditation area, massage hut, rancho/hammock area and second rancho/parking area for one to enjoy. We have different permaculture zones for herbs, veggies, trees, and chickens. At the bottom of the property located in the furthest terrace from the house, we have an enclosed chicken run.
- Guesthouse/Maid's Quarters: The is an additional studio suitable to live in. Equipped with lighting, ceiling fan, kitchenette and bathroom, this is a nice addition.
- Eco friendly- To compensate for the drought and any future potential water shortages, all toilets, sinks, and shower heads are low flow. The septic tank was completely replaced with an eco-friendly one that would never need to be pumped if used under normal conditions.
- Teak Yoga Deck - We built a private yoga deck using certified sustainably harvested teak that can hold 9 people.
- Turn-key Wellness Business- Everything needed to run a wellness business is here and ready to go. Included with the house is furniture, housewares, tools, appliances. I'm even willing to sell the business itself including website and logo.
|About This Property|
Single Family Homes
137.5 Km Careterra 16
El Camino Del Sol, Casa Bliss
San Juan Del Sur
|Features - Amenities|
- Ocean View
- Pet Friendly
- Maid's Quarters
- Maid's Bathroom
- Laundry Room
- Studio Room
- *Fruit, Vegetable And Herb Garden
- *Water Harvesting And Grey Water System
- *Property Is Completely Terraced With Retention Walls
- *Turn-Key Yoga Business
- *Teak Yoga Deck
- *Massage Hut
- *2 Ranchos
- *Common Are With Additional Amenities
- *Independent Guesthouse/maid's Quarters
|Pictures (click to view a larger image)|
|Contact - More Information|
| Kiana Broome |
|Phone: || || 0015305157020 (US line)|
|Search More Listings|