16 more images below...
Investment, 7 Houses, Beachfront For Sale in Grand Bahama Bahamas
Luxury Retreat, Resort, Family Compound, Investment
Asking Price: $5,750,000 USD (Negotiable)
This luxury retreat, located on the west end of Grand Bahama Island, encompasses 17 acres of pristine beachfront (15 of those undeveloped so plenty of room to expand), Including seven furnished homes, pool, hot tub, sun deck, kayaks, paddle boards, bikes, snorkel equipment and reef 100 feet o shore. Houses can be rented by the night, week or month. House 2 is located 30 feet from the beach, house 3 and 4 are approximately 100 feet from the beach and house 5, 6, & 7 are approximately 170 feet from the beach. All seven homes have ocean views.
Each home o ers approximately 1,350 square feet of living space to include three bedrooms, two full bathrooms, washer /dryer, stove / oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, air conditioning, cable TV, wireless internet, fully furnished, wrap-around porches, french doors and numerous windows with impact glass to enjoy the views and ocean breezes.
Bootle Bay Development located on the west end of Grand Bahamas Island and only about 65 miles from the coast of Florida, Bootle Bay Beach Properties at Stone Gate features a pool, hot tub, sun deck, white sand beach and a magni cent coral reef just 100 feet o shore. Also, this residential retreat is just minutes away from airport, medical facilities, grocery stores, shing, boating, restaurants, casinos and golf courses.
Grand Bahama is the northern most island of the Bahamas, and just 55 miles east of Florida. It is the 4th largest island in the Bahamian chain at 90 miles long and 12 miles across at the widest point. Tourism, the mainstay of the economy is boosted by activity generated through the Grand Bahama Port Authority and the quarry. A majority of the 52,000 Grand Bahama residents live in Freeport, the 2nd most populous city in the Bahamas. Settled for centuries, and de nitely upscale, it feels more casual than Nassau.
Thanks to the warm Gulf Stream currents and balmy trade winds, Grand Bahamas Island has sub-tropical weather, which is generally pleasant all year long. There are two seasons here. Summer, which lasts from May through September with temperatures mostly in the upper 80's to mid 90's; and Winter, from October through April with temperatures mostly in the upper 70's to mid 80's.
• 17 Acres (only 2 acres currently developed)
• 850 of direct ocean frontage
• 65 miles from Florida coast
• Year built 2007-2012
• Lush tropical landscaping w/ Pool & Hot Tub
• 7 detached private residences 1,350 sf (2007-2012)
• 9,450 sf of living space
• Semi private beach
• Hurricane impact glass
• 4 houses were built on stilts for storm protection
• Solid cbs construction
• Beautiful view to the south
• Each house comes fully furnished
• Family Estate / Corporate Retreat / Rental/ Investment / Re-development / Marina / Fishing Lodge
• User friendly atmosphere for non-Bahamian investment
• The objective of owning land and living in a sub tropical paradise, such as the Bahamas is quite attainable in today’s globalized world.
• You can own a piece of paradise!
|About This Property|
|Features - Amenities|
- Ocean View
- Ocean Waterfront
- Pet Friendly
- Laundry Room
- Cable TV
- Hot Tub
- High Speed Internet
- City Water
- City Electric
- Ford Expedition
- Hyundai Pickup
- 2 Atvs
- 24ft Fishing Boat With 150hp Yamaha
- All Equipment And Tools To Maintain The Property
|Pictures (click to view a larger image)|
|Contact - More Information|
|Search More Listings|