29 more images below...
Home For Sale in Santa Ana, San Jose Costa Rica
Fully Restored Historic Mansion Canal Zone Albrook Panama
EXCLUSIVE LUXURY PROPERTY - $2,350,000 Negotiable Directly with Owner, Leaving Country, Will listen to offer´s, Real Estate Agent´s Welcome
FOR SALE BY OWNER- Schedule your appt. to see it today
(To see more photo´s of the actual home use this website and look for add 210648 to see the ad in Panama. There are more photo´s of the interior).
- Owner: Deron Joseph Oates, Santa Barbara, California
This is a large individual home in Albrook, not a duplex.
If you´ve ever dreamed of living in a private, luxurious, tropical, historical colonial setting located amidst beautiful garden´s and natural surrounding´s, while still being located in a vibrant latin american metropolitan city, then this property is for you. Beautiful neighborhood and area.
- This is an absolutely fantastic location!
- It truly is a beautiful place to live and ideally suited for long-term living for the international community. Bring your talent´s to Panamá and become part of the community. Panamá is open to business venture´s, so come not only to experience it, but to live it.
- Right away you will notice just how diverse Panamá is, it is nothing like Costa Rica or the surrounding nation´s... Panamá has very unique music, different food´s from other part´s of Latin America, a much different history, and a much more diverse culture, but with the same latin spirit. This has made this region: uniquely Panamá.
- To visit, the Albrook airport has daily flight´s via Air Panamá and is also commonly used for private jet´s both personal and for business.
- Car Storage: Large 2 car garage with automatic entry, additional parking in driveway
- Terms Accept: Cash, Conventional
- Waste Disposal: Central Sewer throughout Albrook, Unique for Latin America
- HOA fee: None
- Private Pool: Yes, with outdoor shower and poolside bathroom
- Cable/Internet: Yes
- Community features: Yes, public walking trail´s, park´s, Albrook public pool.
- Inclusions: Washer, Dryer, Stovetop, Oven, Refrigerator (all appliance´s), all furniture and finishing´s, inverter split air conditioner´s in every room, linen´s, pool and patio furniture etc.
Beautiful, large remodeled 2-story, independent home (not a duplex), 5 bedroom´s, 5.5 bathroom´s, plus maid´s room and bath, 2 car garage home located in Albrook, Panama.
- This property exemplifies the attributes of this beautiful nation.
- Every detail has been thought of to allow you to escape from the daily grind and to just relax. From the maid´s room, to the 2 master bed and bathroom´s, with one master being located on the 1st floor poolside and the other on the second floor. Where you decide to stay is up to you. The property has a unique, private entrance with a large privacy wall which was done in the typical colonial city style surrounding 3/4 of the property with the rear of the property opening up to your own tropical paradise in the backyard with lush garden´s, fountain´s and a Bali-resort style swimming pool. Cool off in the outdoor shower or simply enjoy your pool in the day or under the star´s at night.
- If you have ever lived in latin america, then you will understand the uniqueness of this historical property for not only it´s superb location, but also it´s gracious amenities.
- Simply put, it´s a beautiful, Historic Colonial Mansion located in the original Panamá Canal Zone of Albrook, Panama.
- In addition, it is being sold Fully-Furnished since the furnishing´s were purchased exclusively for this property.
Conserving the past, but embracing the future, this is Panamá.
- This unique property is located in the original Canal Zone of Panama. This área has slowly converted into a sort of ¨colonial tropical chic¨ and what was once a Canal Zone area which was known only by the local´s has since been discovered by the international community who have simply fallen in love with it.
Location, Location, Location:
- Many large corporation´s from Canada and around the world.
Ideally situated, this corner home is located on the very quiet side of Albrook. In what is considered locally the best street in all of Albrook due to it´s ¨supreme privacy¨ and being extremely quiet due to it´s location on a private, dead-end street. Drive around Albrook day and night, due your own due diligence of the area and then drive down this particular street, anytime. This particular street is very private and extremely quiet. That is exactly why some of Panama´s highest ranking businessmen have chosen to live here.
- This location is simply the best you can find. It´s extremely difficult to find home´s in Albrook with both privacy and location, but this property has both.
- The Albrook neighborhood is considered to be one of the best neighborhood´s in Panama City and home to some of the best large, original colonial home´s in Panama and all of Latin America.
- The infrastructure of this area is second to none.
Long term Rental Opportunity for Investor´s:
This mansion is perfect as a family home or to use as a long term investment. Homes in this particular neighborhood can often rent for between $7500 - $10,000 per month to the local embassies (US Embassy, German Embassy, Russian Embassy, etc.) and the many multinational companies.
- This particular street is considered to be the ¨hidden gem¨ of Albrook.
- This is a wonderful, upper class neighborhood filled with working professional´s from all over Latin America and the world. There are large park´s with beautiful wildlife.
- It´s also home to some of the best private bilingual school´s that Panama has to offer such as St. Mary´s College, Colegio Javier, the Metropolitan School, the famous Balboa Academy and King´s College British School. Even Florida State University has a branch right here in the Canal Zone. This is very unique for Latin America.
- If you want to live in Albrook long-term, this is the best location in all of Albrook. Rare privacy for Albrook.
I would love to show you the property. (Spanish spoken)... I am the owner. Deron
- This property has a unique, historical feeling which you simply cannot replicate with a development. It is legitimate.
|About This Property|
Single Family Homes
|Features - Amenities|
- Pet Friendly
- Maid's Quarters
- Maid's Bathroom
- Laundry Room
- Cable TV
|Pictures (click to view a larger image)|
|Contact - More Information|
| Deron Joseph Oates, Santa Barbara California |
|Search More Listings|