21 more images below...
Sea Front Villa For Sale in Port Maria, St Mary Jamaica
7 Bedroom Oceanfront Home With Breathtaking Caribbean Views
Asking Price: $724,500 USD
The oceanfront family home of approximately 4000 sq. ft is built in 2000 for relaxing as well as entertaining.
The home is located in one of the most beautiful coastlines of Jamaica in the Parish of St. Mary.
This is the area chosen by the movie stars of Hollywood in the 1950’s and where the famous English Playwright Mr. Noel Coward showed his likeness of the area by owning three (3) homes in very close proximity to my home.
Reef Point and Blue Harbour, the two famous sea side villas are within walking distance of my home whereas the most famous and where Noel Coward is buried, is “Firefly” in the hills overlooking the same breathtaking view as from my home.
In addition, the famous James Bond Beach, a truly beautiful white sand beach, is just 10 minutes’ drive away. This beach became famous as it adjoined the famous residence “The Golden Eye of Ian Flemming, author of “James Bond”, now owned and expanded by Mr. Chris Blackwell. A short few miles from here is the Ian Flemming Airport for private planes and fully staffed with Customs and Immigration.
Directly opposite to the road to my home is the beautiful “Bolt House” originally owned by Mrs. Blackwell, the mother of Mr. Chris Blackwell, and now owned by Mr. Marco Fila of the Sports ware fame.
All in all one of the most beautiful sea front locations in Jamaica on the magnificent Bay of Port Maria.
• Entrance hall
• Powder room
• An office with desks shelves and keyboard (new)
• Fully furnished TV room, air conditioned with flat screen TV
• Fully furnished living room
• A formal dining room fully furnished
• A fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel refrigerator, 6 burner stainless steel Vulcan COMMERCIAL stove, microwave, toaster oven, more than abundant cupboard space, plates, silverware, glasses, pots and pans etc.
• Behind the kitchen is the laundry with washer and dryer, water heater chopping block and large wash sink.
• On the other side of the kitchen is a large informal living/dining room with a fantastic view of the sea, it is fully furnished with two dining tables, two sofas, book shelves and chairs.
• Adjoining this informal dining / living area is a private personal work room with a day bed, coffee table, TV sterio and beautiful shelves with draws loaded with electrical and plumbing needs.
• There is a patio on the other side of the room used for sitting to enjoy the view or for a buffet lay out if entertaining guests.
• There is a door leading from this entertainment area to the swimming pool area consisting of a large concrete deck and large wooden deck both with the most magnificent and commanding view of the Bay and the Town of Port Maria
• From the deck there is full access to the gardens overlooking the sea by way of cut stone walkways.
The Second Floor
• A Large master bedroom, air conditioned and fully furnished, beds, sitting furniture, flat screen TV etc. It consists of a sitting area inside as well as another sitting room at the side offering a full view of the sea and Bay. There is a linen room included.
• Adjoining is a large master bathroom with double wash basin, bath shower, toilet and large clothes storage area for male and female.
• There is a monitor displaying 8 night vision cameras.
• Through the outside sitting room are two additional bed rooms with common bathroom and as all bed rooms, a beautiful view of the sea.
• Approaching the master bedroom from down stairs are two bedrooms, both air conditioned, the middle one uses a common bathroom steps away while the other has its own adjoining bathroom.
• All five bedrooms on the second level face the sea with doors leading to a large verandah or sitting area to enjoy the scenery and the constant cool breeze from the sea.
• Adjoining this concrete verandah is a large L shape wooden deck leading to almost over the sea and allowing a beautiful view of not only the sea but the mountains behind and up to firefly.
The Third Floor:
Built for the grand children consisting of a bathroom, two large bedrooms with most magnificent 360” view between these two rooms is a large sitting room formally a large play area. In front of this area is a railed off area facing the sea, this was the area developed for the children away from adults and also had an area with a refrigerator, microwave oven and a double S/S wash sink for late night snacks.
Everything that is seen in the house goes with the house except personal photos and paintings of the house.
Finally at the entrance to the house there is a step to the left leading to an underground level “man cave bar” beautifully appointed with a wet bar, shower, basin and toilet. This room contains several lignumvitae carvings and oil paintings. The rocks are landscaped and the ceiling has a unfinished rustic look to conform with the rocks.
On the exterior by the gate there is a all concrete helpers quarters consisting of two bedroom, a shower, toilet and a dining /cooking area fully furnished.
There are two very large water tanks with a pump if required to service the house, but the pressure in the pipe takes water through the house without the use of the pump.
On the top of the house there is a third water tank which would gravity feed water into the house if both electricity and water would be off.
The house has two enclosed garages and parking for two additional cars.
There is a large 20 foot sliding gate for privacy which can be electrified for automatic opening and closing.
If you would like to own this piece of paradise, please contact me now.
|About This Property|
Single Family Homes
|Features - Amenities|
- Ocean View
- Mountain View
- Ocean Waterfront
- Pet Friendly
- Maid's Quarters
- Maid's Bathroom
- Laundry Room
- Studio Room
- Cable TV
|Pictures (click to view a larger image)|
|Contact - More Information|
|Search More Listings|