22 more images below...
Farm/Ranch For Sale in San Rafael, Mendoza, Argentina
33 Acre Farm For Sale (retirement Sale)
Asking Price: $134,000 USD
The property is up for sale due to our up and coming retirement. The farm has been well maintained by ourselves during our time here. The property covers an area of 13.6 hectares (33 acres). It is located 16 km (10 miles) west of the town of San Rafael, Mendoza, in an area/village called Cuadro Benegas. Views to the west of the Andes mountains , views to the south of the Sierra Pintada (painted hills). The house is set back from and above the road, is screened by poplar (Alamo) and pine trees. It is a prime location for anyone looking to purchase a farm in production, and a quiet country lifestyle.
It is situated in the southern heart of Argentina’s wine country, and is very close to various tourist attractions. There is a golf course with tennis courts close by. There is a bus service which runs past the gate to town. The property can be reached via a well maintained compacted dirt road, and is appox.4kms from the main asphalt road that goes to the town centre.
The house, swimming pool, sun lounging deck, herb garden, vegetable garden, Parrilla for grilling (Argentine BBQ), mud oven for baking bread, pizza’s etc has been maintained to a standard for the new owner to move straight in.
The farm consists of 8 hectares (20 acres) of D’Agen plum trees. This variety is highly flavoured and suited for drying. There is just over 1 hectare (2.5 acres) of grapes. The variety is Moscatel . There are 1.5 hectares (approx 3.5 acres) of Walnut trees. These are big mature trees average height over 10 meters. The Plum Orchard, Walnut trees and vineyard are all in healthy order. We live on this farm and is maintained by ourselves with our own tractor and implements. In addition there are other fruit trees such as apples, apricots, peaches, cherries, quince for the farm’s own use. The property has full irrigation rights for the land.
There is also an area complete with sun drying racks for the drying of the D’Agen plums, this is a typical way of drying plums here in San Rafael. There are 9 drying racks totalling 1000 square meters of drying space.
The Tractor and all implements/tools to run the farm, a Ford F100 (1984) pick up truck and the contents of the house (furniture, etc) are not included in the asking price but can be purchased as a separate arrangement. The tractor and pick up truck have been regularly maintained.
Valued at USD134,000 by local estate agents
We are happy to answer any questions you have about the farm, the house, the crops, etc.
Please contact us via email.
|About This Property|
|Features - Amenities|
- Mountain View
- Very Quiet Peaceful Location
- Drinking Water
- 2 Bedrooms - Both With Fitted Wardrobes
- Large Farmhouse Kitchen/dining Area With Open Fireplace
- Kitchen Fitted Out With Pine Units With Marble Work Surfaces
- Living Room With Wood Burning Stove
- Utility Room With Fitted Shelves
- Bathroom With Shower
- House Recently Decorated
- Roofed Galleria To The South Of The House
- Vine Covered Patio Area
- Swimming Pool Complete With Pump, Filters, Etc
- Mud Oven/brick Built Parrilla
- Barn Which Is Integral To The House
- The Second Barn Covers An Area Of 100 Square Meters Is Of Steel Frame Construction With Open Sides, This Adjoins The First Barn.
- 1.1 Hectares Of Moscatel Grapes
- 3300 D’Agen Plum Trees (approx)
- 77 Mature Walnut Trees
- 5 Apple Trees, 3 Cherry Trees, 2 Apricot Trees, 4 Olive Trees
- Chicken Pens, Wood Sheds And Greenhouse
- Vegetable And Herb Garden
|Pictures (click to view a larger image)|
|Contact - More Information|
|Find More Properties|