11 more images below...
Beachfront Land For Sale in La Ceiba, Atlantida, Honduras
4 Stunning Beachfront Lots - Build Your Dream Home/Mansion!
Asking Price: $27,000 - $139,000 USD (Negotiable)
4 Oceanfront Lots - Right On The Beach. You could build your dream oceanfront Mansion, 2 stunning oceanfront homes, or 4 good-sized homes. Possibilities are endless!
In the dead center of an already established lush tropical development - 4 Adjacent Beachfront lots on the Caribbean Sea, on the north shore of Honduras. ALL PRICES JUST REDUCED for quick sale. Call me or email me, or visit my website for further details - see bottom of ad. Prices are negotiable.
Here's a unique opportunity to buy some prime oceanfront property on the north coast of Honduras - just 10 minutes from La Ceiba International airport and 12 minutes from the bustling city of La Ceiba - the third largest city in Honduras. The land is divided into four adjacent and individual lots, and is the centerpiece of La Ceiba Beach Club, Phase One - the first of five LCBC phases. It was created in 2008, and reached the "sold-out" stage by the end of 2010. This is the last remaining oceanfront land for sale in Phase One, which is by far the most established development in the area. It has the pool, clubhouse, restaurant - it's the gathering place where everybody gets together - not like some of the isolated ex-pat developments nearby.
The front two (Lots 2 and 3) are literally beachfront lots - toes in the sand! - and the rear two (Lots 7 and 8) back on to these front two. They are right next door to the brand new air-conditioned Clubhouse/Restaurant, BBQ area, beautiful kidney-shaped pool and the romantic, furnished Tiki-style "Palapa" as the centerpiece. This beautiful open area is a community gathering place for Club members to enjoy and relax in, and has tropical furniture, hammocks, wireless internet and a path leading just 100' to the beautiful sand beach.
unsets and the sound of the waves, this land also has majestic views of the Pico Bonito mountain range directly south, with the peak of 8,464' clearly visible on numerous occasions. Lush, tropical landscaping is all around - almond trees, coconut palms - laden with coconuts - and banana trees abound. This land is now available either as individual lots or packaged together. Descriptions and Prices below.
INDIVIDUAL DESCRIPTIONS AND PRICES.
LOT 2 - $49,000 U.S.(Oceanfront, on beach)
• This lot has just over 50' of prime oceanfront land and is directly on the beach. It has a Tiki Hut (with electric) right in the sand, an established almond tree and a coconut palm at the very front of the property. Total square feet approximately 3,848.
LOT 3 - $49,000 U.S. (Oceanfront, on beach)
• East of Lot 2, this lot is also 50' of prime oceanfront land and is also directly on the beach. It too has a Tiki Hut with electric and a large, beautiful coconut palm at the very front of the property with orange coconuts! Total square feet approximately 3,848.
Lot 7 - $35,000 U.S. (Ocean View)
• Right behind Lot 1 (small bungalow) and Lot 2, this lot has potential for a large 2 or 3-story home to be built with stunning north-westerly and north-easterly views. An irregular shaped lot with approximate dimensions of 74' wide by 69' deep, it also has a 60' x 10' road access strip of land leading to the main driveway behind Lot 8, giving it two driveway options. Total square feet approximately 5,106.
LOT 8 - $27,000 U.S. (Ocean View)
• Behind Lots 2 and 3, this is a slightly smaller lot, but with plenty of potential for a full-size home to be built on it. Situated next to the Champa, it has approximate dimensions of 60' wide (east-west) by 47 deep (north-south). Total square feet approximately 2,735.
All 4 Lots, together with Honduran Corporation if required - $139,000 U.S.
(Great potential for condo development)
Lots 2 and 7 together - $69,000 U.S.
Lots 3 and 8 together - $65,000 U.S.
The GPS Co-ordinates for the land are 15,45'59.44"N, 86,50'00.68"W. If you type in "La Ceiba, Honduras" into Google Earth it will take you directly to the land in LCBC. Surveys to each individual lot are available if required. Property taxes are minimalistic in Honduras and there are no building restrictions. Feel free to email or call John at 727-559-One531 for any further information.
|About This Property|
|Features - Amenities|
- Ocean View
- Lake View
- Mountain View
- Ocean Waterfront
- Pet Friendly
- Cable TV
- 24-Hour Security
- High Speed Internet
- Community Pool And Clubhouse
- Tiki Huts
- Ample Parking
- 10 Minutes To La Ceiba
|Pictures (click to view a larger image)|
|Contact - More Information|
|Find More Properties|