29 more images below...
3 Home Property With Associated Business For Sale in Santa Barbara De Samana, Dominican Republic
3 Furnished Homes With Campground And Watersports Business
Asking Price: $725,000 USD (Negotiable - Financing Available)
The Property (19*12'17"N, 69*19'25"W)
The property is situated on 3.75 acres (15,000 square meters) along the best maintained road in the city, and is a 5 minute walk to the Malecon (waterfront) and a 10 minute walk to downtown; furthermore, it is nestled within the surrounding hills to provide maximum hurricane protection. As shown, the property is overlooking the bay of Samana and across the street from the Hacienda Samana Bay complex, which is slated for completion in 2019. The southerly facing land has been terraced (7 total) to facilitate the planting of 170 fruit trees throughout the property. Elsewhere, over 100 mahogany trees, including 20 cedar trees were planted 10 years ago. Already 15 grown mango trees are on the property, 3 of which may be the oldest in the city of Samana.
City electric and water is available, but the property is equipped to go off the grid if desired.
• 250, 500, & 5,000 gallon cisterns with rainwater capture possible
• 3.5kW & 6.5kW gas generators
• 2.5kW & 5.5kW Xantrex inverters
• 2 (8D gel cell) & 8 (lead acid) battery banks
• 4 large solar panels and 1 wind generator
The main house was finished in 2006 and is where the owner resides. The first guest house was finished in 2003 and is currently rented. The second guest house was finished in 2010 and houses much of the watersports equipment. All homes will be sold fully furnished to the highest American/European standards…including many nautical antiques and all tools required to maintain the property.
The Company - Bahia Charters (RNC 130460876)
Ownership of 16 moorings and a floating dock in the Bay of Samana (to rent to visiting sailors/boaters), over $25,000 investment of the highest quality from the United States.
Over $20,000 worth of rental equipment for the bay, such as a 15' Boston Whaler boat with 40hp Yamaha, 2 dinghys, 2-9hp outboards, 8 kayaks, scuba, snorkel & fins, water skis, kneeboards and tubes…most of which are new and again from the United States.
Overview - All Clean Titles in Owners Name
Due to health issues, the owner must return to the United States, however, he would like to help the new owners realize the dream of Samana Bay Campground and Watersports. Ideally he will sail off with his personal effects and pass on the dream. Fair winds.
- Effective February, 2019 the selling price has been reduced to $725,000, which equates to the low price of $48 per square meter.
|About This Property|
Santa Barbara De Samana
|Features - Amenities|
- Ocean View
- Pet Friendly
- Laundry Rooms
- Over 140 Meters Of Frontage
- City Electric And Water
- 250, 500, & 5,000 Gal Cisterns
- 2.5KW & 6.5KW Gas Generators
- 2.5KW & 5.5KW Inverters W/Battery Banks
- 4 Large Solar Panels
- 16 Zosi Security Cameras
- 100+ Mahogany Trees
- 170 Fruit Trees With 23 Different Types
- All Yard & Maint. Equipment
- 16 Boat Moorings In Bay Of Samana W/Floating Dock
- Boston Whaler W/40hp Yamaha
- 8 Kayaks, 2 Dinghys W/outboards
- Watersports Equipment, Incl. Scuba, Snorkel, Tubing, Skiing, Kneeboards, Life Jackets
- Bonus: 2001 Bmw E46 M3 Coupe
|Pictures (click to view a larger image)|
|Contact - More Information|
| Jeff Southworth, Owner (English & Español) |
|Phone: || || (440) 231-0332|
|Find More Properties|