25 more images below...
16 Hectares, 23 Titled Lots Total in Puerto Viejo, Limon, Costa Rica
Asking Price: $300,000 USD
TITLED lots available for sale in a Gated Community. 42 acres = 16 hectares divided in 23 lots total. Each lot has a building site offering either a spectacular ocean or forest view. 85% of infrastrucure is in place and includes 2 miles of paved access road, electricity and water system. The area for sale comprises 86% of the entire project, with great development and conservation opportunities.
The 42 acre private residential community is recorded in the Costa Rican National Register under the condominium law.
All "fincas" (lots) have legal title, incorporated in a local corporation (S.A.). Fincas can be sold or mortgaged freely.
The purchase of the entire group of lots would provide the buyer with a majority stakehold within the condominium community, with great leeway in terms of decisions on the development.
• Private (far enough from public areas, in a tropical lay back area),
• Secured (gated, caretaker/guard)
• Close to town (1,5 miles from Hone Creek village, 4 miles from banks, restaurants, and supermarkets),
• Close to the beach (3 miles),
• Ocean and forest view (white water view, straight down on Puerto Viejo),
• Nature (primary forest, spring, waterfall, natural pool, wildlife),
• 85 % Solid infrastructure completed (low maintenance, all weather access)
• Titled, and full ownership
• You will own the 86% of the entire gated Community with great decision power
• Each lot has a building site and it is connected to the main road, electricity and water
• Next to the project is an internationally known yoga retreat (Samasati Retreat)
|About This Property|
|Features - Amenities|
|Pictures (click to view a larger image)|
|Contact - More Information|
|Find More Properties|