26 more images below...
Private Home For Sale in Boquete, Chiriqui, Panama
Beautiful Home Fabulous View ~ Home On The Canyon
Asking Price: $245,000 USD (Negotiable)
This is a beautiful piece of property, comfortable for retirement living, perfect for entertainment, roomy, neutral colors, and well-built. The view from this canyon rim home is splendid due to its location on the edge of the canyon which looks into a lush valley and the Cochea River some 350 ft below and has a clear view of the highest mountain in Panama, Baru, but at the same time the beach is just 40 minutes away. Well kept, and freshly painted, this amazing home is a must see in the land of the "eternal spring"(meaning springlike weather), Boquete, Panama.
Based on factors that are important to expat retirees, such as the cost of living, affordability of real estate, low or no property taxation, good infrastructure, residency options, zero income taxes on Social Security income, excellent health care, recreation, international access, low crime, and whether English is spoken, International Living ranks Panama as Number 1 for the 10th time in a row.
Panama also nabbed the highest score for the ability of Americans to get visas (the program is called the Pensionado) and for the category of benefits and discounts for expat retirees. It is a peace-loving Democracy and the people are patient and kind. Expat retirees get 25% off the cost of electricity and phone bills and pay half price for entertainment. Plus the nation's affordable health care comes with an additional 20% discount for expat retirees who typically pay about $2,500 a year for coverage (much less than what they would in the U.S.) with a $250 deductible, and 15% discounts on medicines and doctor visits.
In Boquete, Panama 1) the weather is cool and temperate, and 2) the whole country is outside of the hurricane belt and 3) the currency is the U.S. dollar.
|About This Property|
Single Family Homes
|Features - Amenities|
- Mountain View
- Laundry Room
- Studio Room
- Cable TV
- 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths; There Are Two Master Bedrooms, Perfect For Sharing.
- 3,000 Sq Ft Of Construction Under Roof, 2200 Sq Ft Interior
- Leaded Beveled Glass And Wood Front Door
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Complete With Knives And Utensils
- High Ceilings And A Beautiful Cupola In The Living Room
- Includes A 42" Sony Led Colored Tv
- Excellent Tv Cable Service With High Def And Movie Packages.
- High Speed Internet With 300 Mg Internet Velocity
- Excellent Wireless Internet
- 17 X 14.5 Ft. Master Bedroom With Adjacent Walk-In Closet
- Large Spa Bathrooms
- Outdoor Kitchen And Bar On The Canyon With Sink And Stove-Top With Custom Handmade Cabinetry
- Two Fireplaces, One Indoors And One Outdoors
- One California Style Walk In Closet And Beautiful Hand Crafted Built Ins In The Others
- Laundry Room With Washer And Dryer
- Water Reserve Tank And Reserve Clean Water System
- High Quality Tile Floors Throughout
- There Is A Fabulous Terraza (patio) 16 Ft X 58 Ft With Beautiful Floor Tile And The Most Amazing View
- This Property Qualifies For An 8-Year Real Estate Property Tax Exemption
- There Is A Spacious Single Car Garage With An Overhead Door And Automatic Door Opener With Remote.
- We Are 8 Minutes To Boquete With All The Amenities And Great Restaurants You Would Want.
|Pictures (click to view a larger image)|
|Contact - More Information|
|Phones: || || 507 6592 6601|
832 955 1913
|Find More Properties|