29 more images below...
Hotel For Sale in Taboga Island, Panama
Hotel Opportunity, 9 Bdr, Isla Taboga 30 Minutes-Panama City
Asking Price: $688,000 USD (Negotiable)
Panama Hotel For Sale - 30 MINUTES from Panama City Taboga Island Great Investment as Tourism Numbers on the Rise.
ALSO AVAILABLE the #1 BEACH BAR RESTAURANT on ISLA TABOGA - ASK US for more info - additional cost.
TURNKEY LODGE-HOTEL / Bed & Breakfast Hotel & Vacation Apartments
• Presently Operating, in Business for 12 years.
• Quiet Location. Natural, Family-Friendly, Tropical Weather, No Hurricanes.
• Includes 3 Full Ownership Property Lots with Potential for Expansion. Hillside-Ocean view.
• Close to Panama City on Taboga Island, Panama. Excellent bay for your own Boat Mooring.
• Opportunity to Live in the Tropics, Semi-Retired and Run your Own Business.
Business Site Location
• Tropical island just 30 minutes from Panama City
• Beside natural forest
• Ocean View on a Hillside
• In a quiet and secure corner of the village
• At end of a paved street with no traffic
• 2 additional property lots included plus a water well
• Good neighborhood, Nearby 5 tourism rental properties, one a 5 star villa hotel
• 5 min by car from port/pier
• 3 minute walk to coast and fishing boat ramp
Taboga Island is known for:
o Beach & Beach Activities
o Whale watching
o Dolphin watching
o Historic sites
o Local traditional annual festivities
o Local fishing traditions
o Annual fishing club competition from Panama
o Annual Stand up paddle race from Veracruz
Taboga Island offers – 30 minutes from the city:
o New pier
o Tourist boardwalk, activities, water/land & fishing tours
o Basic exercise equipment in small park
o New children’s’ play area
o A variety of local food kiosks
o Several international level restaurants
o Numerous small accommodations
o Church (2nd oldest in use in the Americas)
o Health Clinic with Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacy and Lab
o Fire station
o Elementary School
o Municipality office
o Judges office
o 1 small grocery shop
o 3 ferry services
o Police Station
o Maritime Authority presence
o 2 beaches and other swimming areas
• 3 original full ownership island property lots* included
• 2 side lots have additional access from main street if required
• Includes an additional piece purchased from Municipality with an emergency water well
• Land is rock and soil
• 3 sides completely fenced with steel posts and 8 foot hurricane/harmonica fencing
• Landscaping, surrounded by well established plants and bushes such as bougainvillea, palms, flowers, cactus, succulents, hibiscus, bird of paradise, and various other tropical plants
• Municipal Permits for Hotel and Restaurant (can sell beer wine)
• Approved by Panama Department of Tourism and government for Small Family Hotel
• Corporation with a 12 year history included, legal processing at additional fee for buyer
• Architects renderings for additional apartments on original building including owners residence
• Architects renderings for future condominiums on empty lot
• Property has established fruit trees, herbs and flowers
• Roofed Rancho for events and parties, perfect if you wish to add a small pool or Jacuzzi beside
• 2 story main and back with 1 story but potential for a second or third story
• Concrete block structure
• Poured foundation
• Galvanized steel roof structure
• One apt with fiber cement roof, other area with zinc roofing
• Walls concrete block, structural cement columns and beams
• Some M2 insulated walls
• New PVC sliding doors on all apartments
• PVC windows throughout
• Rancho with poured foundation and tile, galvanized steel roof structure, hammocks & hooks
• Building has been painted annually and remodeled in 2018
• 3 balconies with sea views – one is shared social balcony with sea and garden view
• Social living area on ground floor with bar, TV and library
• Several solid wood doors
• Various locations with extra strength hammock hooks
• 4 complete apartments with living rooms
• 6 bed dormitory room with bathroom plus Staff bedroom/bathroom
• Small kitchen for cook’s use for restaurant visitors/guests
• Total 9 bedrooms, 8.5 bathrooms and Outdoor shower
• Additional sofa beds in some areas
• Additional folding beds and 1 playpen for extra rental
• Tiled flooring, Tiled Bathrooms, Tiled Stairs
• Open office/welcome area with storage closet
• Large storage and utility building
• Laundry area
• Beds in rooms and apartments custom made in Panama of cast iron, one with mahogany detail.
• 2 sofa beds of cast iron recently recovered
• 2 American made sofa beds, recently recovered
• 1 American made love seat recently covered
• 3 bunk beds in dorm (6 persons)
• Pillows and numerous throw cushions
• Curtains and rods on all windows
• 2 folding foam extra beds.
• Side tables of wood/rattan.
• All rooms have ceiling fans. Standing fans also in some areas.
• Exterior fans
• All rooms (except employee room) are air-conditioned, most with split inverter units, 3 window units.
• 2 antique pine chests of drawers.
• Several antique pine side tables.
• Table and chair set on balcony of teak.
• Exterior chairs and tables of PVC.
• Kitchen with plates and cutlery for numerous guests.
• 2 grease traps
• 3 fire extinguishers
• Frig in all apartments and kitchen, one new inverter frig. New chest freezer in storage area.
• Italian stove tops in 2 apts, stove with oven in 1 apt, stove in kitchen. Toaster oven in maid kitchen.
• Microwaves in all apts. Some small frigs in B&B rooms.
• 2 sets of bedding and towels for all rooms.
• 2 simple washers, line for drying.
• Large Oak wood book library.
• Miscellaneous racks and kitchen equipment in all apartments.
• 4 cast iron bar stools.
• Chairs of rattan.
• 1 hardwood clothes wardrobe
• Various bathroom mirrors
• English soft cover book collection
• Flat screen TVs in every room except dormitory with antenna (9 local channels)
• Security camera onsite, solar security lights onsite and at street
• WIFI system in place
• Police pass by frequently
• 4 large water storage tanks plus water storage reservoir under the building
• Access to village water from desalination plant (including contract with water company)
• Access to additional public deep water well beside property
• Rainwater system
• All rooms and 4 kitchens have new hot water systems except for Dorm and staff room
• Water system featuring 3 water pumps with pressure tanks; one being a large commercial fiberglass pressure tank
• 2 kayaks
• 1 BBQ
• Assorted decorations for rooms, paintings, event decorations
• Gardening equipment, selection of hoses, machetes, weed eater etc.
• Coolers for events
Marketing and Sales
• 3 bilingual Websites
• Sales assistant - bilingual
• 4 Online booking sites
• 3 telephone lines
• On local maps
• In numerous printed and online travel guides including Lonely Planet (in several languages), Fodors, French guide (name?)
• Listed/frequented on several airlines crew sites including KLM, Avianca, United, Copa
• Known by word of mouth recommendation in the international schools in Panama
• Hosted various times church groups, youth groups, reunions, weddings, events
• Good local recommendations from weekenders working in the city
• Good rating online
• Agreements/contact with several city travel agents
• Lengthy client email list
• Has been presented on television both local and international on various occasions
• Pamphlets in English and Spanish
• Experienced Cook/Caretaker/Guest assistant
• Experienced Office manager/Guest relation/Housekeeper (with some English)
• Housekeeper part time
• Part time maintenance people
Includes lots/finca #s:
• 70 m2 approx additional land with well purchased from Municipality
• A total area of 834.12 m2 plus 70 m2 = 904.12 m2
Area of construction both roofed and open air
• 513.72 m2
Financial and guest data on request for serious buyers.
|About This Property|
Taboga Island 000 000
|Features - Amenities|
- Ocean View
- Mountain View
- Pet Friendly
- Maid's Quarters
- Maid's Bathroom
- Laundry Room
- Studio Room
- Local Tv With Flat Screens
- Rainwater Collection System
- Desalination Plant On The Island
|Pictures (click to view a larger image)|
|Contact - More Information|
| Cynthia |
|Phone: || || +507 60005172 (Panama)|
|Find More Properties|