29 more images below...
Family Home And Bungalows For Sale in Bocas Del Toro, Bocas Del Toro, Panama
One Of The Most Beautifull Properties Of Islands In Bocas
Asking Price: $830,000 USD (Negotiable)
This property consists of a main Creol villa, 3 luxury bungalows, a bungalow, a swiming pool, and a restaurant, a secondary house, house boat, a workshop, and other bulding.
The architecture of the bulding, the french elegance, the volumes, the very beautiful ocean view, the topography of the hills, the garden, trees and animal species, the costline and its coral, the infrastructures, certainly make of this set one of the most beautiful properties of the archipelago existing and for sale actualy.
This is 3.7 ha in right of possession composed of 3 hills, on behalf of a Panamanian company located on San Cristobal Island, facing the mainland, 30 minutes by boat from Bocas Town (Isla Colon) , and 20 minutes from Almirante.
A lot of luminosity bathes the inside, the peripheral terraces (4m in front and back, 3 m on the sides) offer a real protection against the sun and the rain. Even in bad weather, you can enjoy the terraces.
- The main Creol house, built on concrete floor, is covered with earth tiles, treated pine structure, local wood siding: 324 m2 covered, including 120 m2 house and 204 m2 of porch . A large living room, kitchen, a large bedroom with dressing room, a bathroom, an office, and a storage room. It would be very easy to make 3 more rooms on the back porch and a second bathroom.
Water and electricity are distributed everywhere on the property, underground lines and lines.
- 3 bungalows about 40 m2 each with panoramic forms forward, spacious and voluminous, clear, amazing ocean view, each offering a large bedroom, a bathroom and toilet. Each bungalow is well separated by the distance and a vegetable hedge.
- A second house with a bedroom, living room, kitchen, restaurant area, two pools, terrace, laundry.
- A small extra bungalow with shower and toilet.
- Bungalow fitness area
- A workshop plus car garage
- A storage bodega
- A 2 seater boat shelter / covered car
- 50,000 liters (12 000 galons) of rain cashwater, plus 50,000 liters (12 000 galons) of additional pool water for injection into the water system.
- 700 m² (7000 squar feet) of roof for catching rain water.
- 2 solar systems: main house of 3500 w, bungalows of 6000 w.
- Hight speed internet.
- Cell phone signal.
Many plantations have been realized, precious trees such as Nazarino, Ylang Ylang, Almendra, plants, flowers, a lot of fruit trees, Japanese spets creating walking and access trails, all with a harmonious balance in accordance with Feng Shui for both the garden and the main house.
This beautiful property has a great charm, is the subject of many reflections for the implementation of buildings, and the layout of the garden.
- A 40 m rope suspension bridge connects the coastline to a dock that can accommodate a moored sailboat.
- The paths are concreted from below to the top for ease of movement in 4 X 4.
- A 4 x 4 Arcti Cat vehicle.
- A 16-foot boat with 70 hp Yamaha 4-stroke.
- Small tooling of maintenance.
A paradise with all the ingredients of happiness for one who want to get tranquility, nature and a different island life.
|About This Property|
Single Family Homes
Isla San Cristobal
Bocas Del Toro
Bocas Del Toro
|Features - Amenities|
- Ocean View
- Mountain View
- Ocean Waterfront
|Pictures (click to view a larger image)|
|Contact - More Information|
|Find More Properties|