17 more images below...
Beach House For Sale in Batangas, Philippines
Mediterranean-Inspired Luxury Beach House
Asking Price: $750,000 USD (Negotiable - Financing Available)
It's a beautiful 3 story home just a two minute walk from the main white sand beach in Peninsula de Punta Fuego, the premiere beach property in the Phils. today - bar none!
The house took 2 years to construct and was completed in 2002. Th owner used the finest construction materials available, narra hard wood from Cagayan Valley, imported Italian and Spanish tiles, marble from Romblon, fixtures from Germany, etc. Design is of Mediterean influence as all houses in Punta Fuego and executed by the famous Calma and associates. It is a 7 bedroom/7 1/2 bath home with a cathedral cieling in the living that takes in the sunshine and full view of the magnificent ocean. The lot area is 650 sqm but the house occupies almost 500 sqm with a small garden below. I'm sure you will find the house very interesting!
The village has the following facilities, all of which will be made available to you as a home owner; 2 club houses, the beachclub and the village clubhouse with swimming pools; a 9 hole golf course (very chalenging!), 2 restaurants, gym, tennis courts, health spa, theater, kiddie pool, village store, chapel, clinic, dive and watersports facilities, world class marina, boat docking facilities, boat club house, etc etc.
Punta Fuego is located in Nasugbu Batangas, about 130kms from Manila and is a 2 1/2 hour scenic drive, passing thru Tagaytay. By speedboat you can make it in 1 1/2 hours from Manila Bay!
It's a good investment opportunity as it is the best beachfront property closes to Manila, all the lots in the village has been sold out with approximately 35% increase in property value yearly, one will never be able to build this type of house as the cost of construction materials has risen almost 80% over the last 2 years.
ABOUT PENINSULA DE PUNTA FUEGO
Peninsula de Punta Fuego ("point of fire"), aptly called for this 88-hectare flame shaped exclusive residential resort in Nasugbu, Batangas. Originally part of the Roxas Family's hacienda, historical accounts show Punta Fuego as the site of battle between the Spanish Galleon San Diego and the Dutch battleship Mauritius on December 14, 1600.
Developed by Landco Pacific Corporation and Roxaco Land Corporation in 1997 and was fully operational in 1999, Punta Fuego is one of only three land masses jutting out of the coastline of Nasugbu into the South China Sea. The seaside development of Club Punta Feugo is blessed with twelve (12) beach coves.
|About This Property|
Single Family Homes
|Features - Amenities|
- Ocean View
- Mountain View
- Pet Friendly
- Maid's Quarters
- Maid's Bathroom
- Laundry Room
- Cable TV
- The Country Club
- Located Atop A Cliff Overlooking Sunset Cove, The Country Club In The Center Of Dining, Entertainment, Sports And Social Life Of The Club. Its Centerpiece Is A Two-Level Infinity Pool Overlooking The South China Sea And Its Magnificent Sunsets. It Is Also Home To The Spa, Tennis And Squash Courts, Mini-Theater, Various Function Rooms, And The Coffee Shop.
- The Upper Beach Club
- Take Pleasure In The Awesome Sights And Sounds Of The Sea From The Upper Beach Club Where A Dining Gallery And Bar Serves Great Food And Fresh Juices. The Infinity-Edge Wading Pool Is The Upper Beach Club's Best Kept Secret, Tucked Away In A Nearby Cliff Top Promising Hours Of Quiet Enjoyment For Those Who Discover It.
- The Lower Beach Club
- The Center Of Swimming, Snorkeling And Family Beach Activities Has Long Been The Lower Beach Club Where A Lagoon Pool, Gardens, Outdoor Dining, Showers And Aqua Sports Facilities Blend Perfectly Into The Sea And The Nearby Long Beach, One Of Peninsula's Favored Beach Destinations.
- The Golf Courses
- Set At The Center Of The Peninsula, This Par 29, Nelson-Haworth-Designed Nine-Hole Golf Course Is Almost Completely Surrounded By The Waters Of The South China Sea, After Conquering The Ninth Hole, Golf Aficionados May Freshen Up And Unwind At The Golf Club, Which Also Serves Light Meals And Snacks.
- The Beaches
- 88 Hectares Of Land Thrusting Proudly Out To The Sea, Offering 12 Pristine White Sand Beaches All Accessible By Steps From The Road.
- The Casitas
- For Members Who Wish To Spend The Night, Our Luxurious Casitas Surrounded By Lush Gardens Provide Well-Appointed Guest Accommodations
- The Marina
- The Center Of Boating And Other Marine Recreation On The Peninsula, The Marina Will Serve As The Primary Gateway To The Sea. It Shall House A Pier, Slipway, Floating Berths As Well As Re-Fueling And Minor Maintenance Facilities. Overlooking The Scene Is The Yacht Clubhouse Where The Sailor's Bar, Locker And Shower Facilities Are Located.
- The Spa
- Pamper Yourself At The Spa. Surrender To The Soothing Rhythms Of A Relaxing Massage Or Lose Yourself In The Scents Of Aromatherapy. Break Some Sweat At The Gym And Sink Into A Bubbler Pool Or Enter The Sauna After. The Spa Offers Many Opportunities For The Weary Soul And Body To Rediscover Itself.
|Pictures (click to view a larger image)|
|Contact - More Information|
|Search More Listings|