8 more images below...
Waterfront Freehold 104 Acrers For Sale in Vanua Levu, Bua Bay, Fiji
Sell Sell SELL.104 Acres Freehold Land 1km Water-Frontage
Asking Price: $1,000,000 - $1,388,000 USD (Negotiable)
BUA BAY – 104 FREEHOLD ACRES - IDEAL LOCATION for VISIONARY VENDORS; do YOU or your COMPANY share the vision?
For Sale: Price Slashed for quick sale..... OFFERS OVER $1,000,000 USD...
This parcel of Land can be purchased as a House allotment as there is a pre-existing dwelling on the land that can be renovated.
As such you will may then avoid the 2-year mandatory requirement to develop the land once purchased.
We took advantage of this technicality when we purchased the land.
Nestled in Bua Bay; a bay renowned as a safe haven in bad weather; sits 104 pristine acres of freehold land ideal for a private retreat tourism development or your own private getaway.
This FREEHOLD 1+ km natural waterfront acreage is exceedingly rare as only 7% of all the Fiji Islands land has true Freehold Title.
Fiji is an Independent Nation and is a safe and secure idyllic region for safe storage of assets and further economic growth as the Pacific nation’s emerge in the 21 century.
Deep water frontage is ideal for future marina developments.
You can dive the pristine reefs & old English Sandalwood trading shipwrecks right at your doorstep, indulge in spectacular fishing & boating & soak up the serenity & untouched beauty.
Adjacent to the back boundary of the property is an old runway which has the potential of being re-opened. The right investor would reopen (or purchase the land from the government) the airstrip and gain the lease (30 years or more) over the strip for their compensation of the reopening costs. This will give the developer sole usage rights and then the ability to have a secondary income from the airstrip as this end of the Island would find it of great importance and has a great need for runway access.
The property also features 12 acres of harvestable pine forest that blocks out the airstrip, 14 acres of coconut palms and a natural spring water, possibly 3 natural springs.
The property has an elevated position and the slightly undulating terrain makes it perfect for a variety of architectural & commercial buildings with expansive & commanding water views from nearly all directions.
Bua is located on the second largest island of Fiji called Vanua Levu.
Vanua Levu is fast developing with the opening of Bauxite mining and it also has a successful logging trade.
Bua is one of fourteen provinces of Fiji & is located in the west of the northern island of Vanua Levu. It is one of three Northern provinces and has a land area of 1,379 square kilometers.
There are daily flights from Nadi and Suva to either Labasa or Savusavu (& hire car is available) or you can also catch the inter-island car ferry to either Nabouwalu or Savusavu.
The vendors chose this land well.
They recognized its future development potential as a site with both marina & airpark access in mind.
For Sale: Price Slashed For Fast Sale..... OFFERS OVER $1,000,000 USD ...
Thank You for your time.
|About This Property|
|Features - Amenities|
- Ocean View
- Ocean Waterfront
- Over 1km Of Water Frontage.
- Freehold Land With Little Shack.
- Deep Water Frontage Is Ideal For Future Marina Developments
- Along Back Boundary Is An Old Runway Which Has The Potential Of Being Re-Opened
- 12 Acres Of Harvestable Pine Forest That Blocks Out The Airstrip
- 14 Acres Of Coconut Palms
- Natural Spring Water, Possibly 3 Natural Springs On Land
- Elevated Position And The Slightly Undulating Terrain
- Vanua Levu Is Fast Developing With The Opening Of Bauxite Mining And It Also Has A Successful Logging Trade
- Bua Is One Of Fourteen Provinces Of Fiji & Is Located In The West Of The Northern Island Of Vanua Levu.
- There Are Daily Flights From Nadi And Suva To Either Labasa Or Savusavu (& Hire Car Is Available) Or You Can Also Catch The Inter-Island Ferry To Either Nabouwalu Or Savusavu
- The Vendors Chose This Land Well As A Future Protected Development Site With Both Marina & Airpark Access In Mind
- In 2008 The Owners Had Brokered A Deal For $13M Usd With A Us Consortium, Only To Have The Gfc Stop The SALE.(THEY Had Planed To Develop The Site Into An Airpark/Villa/Marina Resort.
|Pictures (click to view a larger image)|
|Contact - More Information|
| Craig Fischer |
|Phone: || || 61+ 405 770 737 (Check the international code for AUS when calling)|
|Find More Properties|