21 more images below...
Ranch House On 1.24 Acre Lot For Sale in Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Income Producing Or Private Haven With Guest Studio(s)
Asking Price: $40,000 - $420,000 USD (Negotiable - Financing Available)
24 hour security in gated community and no HOA fees. Escritura (title papers) in hand and in order!!
Ranch house has 1.24 acre lot with 400 sq. meters of newer construction. $460,000.00 sale price includes furniture (negotiable). Comparable sales in the community are available and abundant, as we have recently received electricity and sales and development are exploding here!
The Lot is 35 x 140 meters and is rich in soil and foliage. Video available. (Lot only $40,000.00 USD)
? Property taxes are only $125.00 annually
More about The Ranch. Lot dimensions are 35 x 140 meters and has 2 pozos/water wells with automatic pumps and (2) 750 liter water storage tinacos, 220 amp electrical service and 400 square meters of construction (including the stables and palapa hut). Main Ranch house main salon and dinning area (70 sq meters) has 12 foot ceilings and large rooms throughout . Inviting foyer (20 sq meters)with 1/2 bath, utility room and oversized pantry bodega are well situated for easy access. Master Bedroom (36 sq meter) with private salon has an adjoining full bathroom (16 sq meter)with beautifully tiled shower, jacuzzi tub for 2 and doorway to cool walk-in closet (16 meter). Open and airy Living Kitchen Dinning area accommodates large families and great parties. Walk out from the living room onto the patio with outdoor kitchen and BBQ area which also accommodates many guests in front of the 40,000 gallon natural cenote style swimming pool.
Wifi is on full speed and serves the Ranch house and reaches to the balcony guest studio and sufficient to run the 3 Smart TVs, several computers/laptops, tablets and cell phones. The ranch guest studio (interior- 44 sq meter) has a private entrance, outdoor kitchenette, large bathroom, full length mirrored closet with built-in safe has hand chiseled indigenous stone inside and outside surrounding the sliding glass doors. Cement, roofed quality built horse stables are being converted into private single rooms, within the stable buildings are also the main power hub, tool shed/ bodega and space roughed-in for 2 more bathrooms. The driveway gate is also being rebuilt with the indigenous hardwood, sapote, and can have electronic/remote function. The Palapa and Rock Hut can serve as a training area, classroom, spa and/or another rental habitation. The exteriors and roofs of all buildings are cement and have 2 coats of fresh paint and a lot of hand chipped rock trimmings for an elegant rich vista. Gardens include mature foliage including several Coconut Palms, Guava, Mango, Avocado, Lemon, Grapefruit, Banana, Mandarin , Habanero and beautiful Oleander, Bougainvillea, Palma Real, Flamboyan, Ceiba, Sapote, Trumpet, Guano Palm, Guadalupe Palm, Cabbage Palm, etc.. Gardener comes 6x´s a week, on a daily basis to maintain. Keep and treasure the Ranch for yourself, visiting friends and family or share and financially prosper with the ITF tennis players, (right next door), a bed and breakfast or airbnb host. opportunities providing an excellent supplemental income. It is an amazing and peaceful place
|About This Property|
Single Family Homes
|Features - Amenities|
- Pet Friendly
- Tennis Court
- Large Guest Studio With Balcony, Outdoor Kitchenette, Full Bathroom And Private Entrance.
- Ranch House With 12 Foot Ceilings In Living, Kitchen And Dinning Area(s), 1 1/2 Bath, Huge Master Bdrm, Full Jacuzzi Ensuite Master Ba And Walk-In Closet.
- 4 Horse Stables (may Be Converted Into Anything, IE., Hostel Setting With 4 More Private Entrance Rentals)
- Hand Chiseled Rock Hut And Bbq Area For Classes, Spa, Extra Rental, Etc.
- Fully Fenced.
- Gated And Very Private Community
- High Quality Furnishings, All Imported From The Usa (may Be Included)
- Heirloom Rugs (may Be Included)
- Less Than An Hour To Pto. Morelos, Playa Del Carmen Or Cancun Beaches
- 20 Minutes From Cun International Airport
- 220 Volt Electricity
- 24,000 Btu Air Conditioner In Main House, 12,000 Btu In Guest Studio
- New Ceiling Fans
- Elegant Pool Bathroom With 2 Showers, Sink/vanity And Toilet
- Commercial Stove-Oven-Warmer-Grill-Deep Fryer-Griddle (combo)
- Long Ranch Driveway And A Lot Of Parking Space
- Mature Fruit Trees
- Seller Able To Finance To The Right Person With A Substantial Down Payment
- New Aluminum Windows And 6 Glass Sliding Doors To Patio/pool Area
|Pictures (click to view a larger image)|
|Contact - More Information|
| Cynthia Alday |
|Phones: || || 011 52 1 98 41 41 47 89 (MX Cellular)|
001 612 483 4687 (USA Cellular)
|Find More Properties|