26 more images below...
Sustainable Resort Style Community For Sale in Pencahue, Maule Region, Chile
Nine Family Sustainable Wellness Community & Organic Farming
Asking Price: $200,000 - $240,000 USD (Financing Available)
TerraFlora at cerró del Ángel is located in a Blue Zone area where people live exceptionally long lives, most likely a combination of low stress, mild weather, 7.7 ph water, clean air, organic olive oil and wine produced locally in Pencahue and unlimited organic fruits, vegetables and meats Thru the year.
We still have one suite available for a family to move in while we build their home, process is simple and transparent, you confirm the date and we pick you up from the airport and drive straight to the farm, and after a 10 day quarantine we get the Chilean id number, close on the lot and start building you’re home, and move in 3-4 months.
We are the only fully developed, ready to move in and 100% sustainable community for families in Chile, all amenities are ready and families can move at any time. We build over 6,000 s/f of living space, club house, dinning room, commercial kitchen, media room, game room, flex room, workshop room, process building, Swimming pool and Four high end guest suites that you can use during home construction and move here immediately.
Our community is family oriented, we’re fairness, honesty and integrity comes first. Basically a small sustainable community for only 9 families.
We produce most of our fruits, vegetable and meats. Over 3000 producing organic trees. Includes Apple, pears, peaches, olives, lemons, oranges, walnuts, almonds, black berries, cherries, figs, etc.
What to expect if you’re family moves to TerraFlora community and farm;
(4) Acre double lot from $200,000.00. Thru $250,000.00
- Four families with children are part of the community, one house is already complete and three more under construction.
- 2-3 family days-nights every week for families. BBQ, movie night, Pool parties, pizza parties and theme parties to keep the kids busy and wife’s happy.
- 95% of the amenities are completed, first house is already build and a family is living there.
- We produce over 70% of our food. Meat, veggies and fruits.
- mild weather Thru the year. Not to hot, not to cold.
- never have to mower the grass, grass always stay short because of sheep.
- all you can eat organic fruits, vegetables and meats.
- drink and bath on spring water with 7.7 ph
- several miles of paths for exploring.
- 30 minute drive to medium size city with good hospital, schools and shopping.
- juice-coffee, sprouts and wine bar. No smoking or hard liquors allowed on common areas.
- beach weekends, 1 hour +- drive to beach.
- We can arrange pickup from airport and drive straight to the community. (3-4 hours)
- We can assist on Inmigration issues, getting a residence that leads to citizenship in 5 years.
Why $200,000. ? We invest over two million between land, development and building all the amenities, so $200,000.00 is a family fair share of the combined costs and benefits.
Overhead expenses are very low, around $300.00 per month per family to cover for caretaker, landscaper, cleaning and general maintenance (2) people. Includes Electricity-gas, cleaning supplies, etc.
Cost of food; we share and there is no cost for food growth on the farm, including fruits, vegetables.
Organic chicken, pigs and lamb is also included.
At the restaurant will share costs of food preparation-drinks on family nights, a couple of dollars per person will do it.
Cost of living ? $800.00-$1,200.00 per month. Families of four living in the community.
- Electricity with a/c running in summer $150.00 per month, winter $50.00 a month.
- food $500-$600 a month if you buy organic and imported foods, USA brands.
- cell phone $20.00 each phone
- gas for heating water and cooking $80.00 per month
- gasoline for car $100.00 per month,
- $150.00-$200.00 monthly community fees for maintenance.
If you have more question please don’t hesitate to ask.
- A good health insurance cost $300-$400 a month for a family of four.
|About This Property|
|Features - Amenities|
- Mountain View
- Pet Friendly
- Laundry Room
- Cable TV
- -Easy Access And New Asphalted Road.
- -Mountain And Volcanoes Views.
- -Full Size Restaurant With Coffee, Tea, Wine And Sprout-Micro Greens Bar.
- -Workshop And Processing Building To Make Wine, Olive Oil And Honey.
- -Over 3000 Fruit Trees Planted In 2013 And Producing Good Yields.
- -Organic Short Crops Field (365 Days A Year)
- -Organic Free Range Chicken, Sheep And Pigs.
- -Italian Made Wood Oven Pizza In Restaurant.
- -Swimming Pool And Thermal Water Fed Hot Tubs.
- -Suites For Residents And Guests.
- -Very Safe Area With Zero Crime, With Double Gate Entrance.
- -Complementary Stay In One Of The Suites While Building You’re Home.
- -Oversized Living-Flex Space For Entertainment And Socialize With Other Families..
- -Miles Of Walking Trails Thru The Mountains And Views Of The Cordillera Volcanoes.
- -Community Club House Is Not For Profit, Just Share Cost By Residents.
- -Good Cell Phone Signal.
- -Lots Of Rabbits, Quail, Birds And Fish On River.
- -“never Have To Cut The Grass”, Only Short Grass Growth On The Hills. And The Sheep Do The Final Touch.
|Pictures (click to view a larger image)|
|Contact - More Information|
|Find More Properties|