4 more images below...
Property With Potential For Investing In Tourism For Sale in Iguazú Department, Misiones, Argentina
Gift Shop Cabin, House, Shed For Woodwork
Asking Price: $70,000 USD (Negotiable)
- Located in Wanda, Argentina, just 50 km from the world-renowned Iguassu Falls.
- Wanda itself is a tourist hub and is the second most visited city in the province of Misiones, after Puerto Iguazú. Wanda is home to the Wanda Mine, a gemstone site where quartz crystals, amethysts, agates, and topazes continue to be extracted. The Wanda Mine is one of two of its kind that still exist in the world and the only one that provides tours and other tourist attractions.
- The country house property, which can be transformed into a campground with cabins and a gift shop, is located on the corner of the main road leading to the mines. Avenida Piedras Preciosas is the route that tour buses and individual tourists take to reach the mines, often stopping for souvenirs along the way. The property is located a few blocks from the official entrance to the Wanda Mine. It was once home to the town’s main gift shop selling precious stones and artisanal gifts. It has a lot of potentials to continue operating in this manner or the buyer can transform the property into cabins/campground to welcome visitors who wish to spend the night.
- There are numerous medicinal plants and fruit trees on the property; some are native to Argentina, while others were brought from Brazil. You will be pleasantly surprised to discover that you will have your own pomegranates, jabuticaba, oranges, mangoes, limes, and other fruits. There is also plenty of space on the property for a vegetable garden and also for a swimming pool. Daily temperatures can reach 35 degrees Celsius during the summer months, so the plants help keep the territory a chilled place to work and relax during the day.
The second construction is a woodworking shed. It is a simple construction and has a lot of wood of various qualities and sizes that can be used for a hobby or to make products to sell.
- There are 3 houses on the property. The first, which faces the Central Avenue, is a two-storey cabin, which has served as a gift shop in the past. It can also be transformed into a bed & breakfast establishment of sorts.
- The third is the family residence. It is composed of two bedrooms, one bathroom with a flushing toilet and running water, kitchen and living room. There is a well on the property, but the house is connected to the municipal water distribution system. The main house also has high-speed optic fiber wifi, a rarity in Argentina. This makes it a perfect place for those wishing to work from home while surrounded by nature.
- The property is located in a very calm neighborhood and there is practically no light pollution, so be prepared for numerous starry nights.
- The total area of the property is 1000 square meters, 20x50 meters.
- Please get in touch if you have any questions or would like some additional information. I will gladly answer you! I am available through whatsapp or email.
- I am open to considering offers.
|About This Property|
Avenida Piedras Preciosas
Avenida Amatista S/n
|Features - Amenities|
- Pet Friendly
- High-Speed Optic Fiber Internet
- Plenty Of Fruit Trees
- Calm Neighborhood
- Investment Opportunity
|Pictures (click to view a larger image)|
|Contact - More Information|
| Emilia K |
|Phones: || || 16044093535 (whatsapp)|
|Find More Properties|