20 more images below...
Luxury Villa For Sale in Kerkhoven/Lommel, Limburg, Belgium
Elegant Suburban Villa On Spacious Grounds
Asking Price: 450,000 € - 550,000 €
- This picturesque villa, with thatched roof and elegant living spaces, is situated on a walled and fenced lot of area in excess of 2000 m^2. In addition to the 2-story villa of 296 m^2 living space, the property features another another building (basically a hall) with high ceiling that serves as a garage, but covers a ground area approximately equall to that of the house and could be put to commercial use.
- The spacious grounds provide for lush gardens, lawns, and arboreal foliage (especially evergreens and birch).
- The interior furnishings of the villa, including beautiful wooden floors and doors of solid wood, tiled spaces, and marble American fireplace, are of highest quality and well maintained. Extensive renovations and modernizations have been made by the current owner since 2009. Among these are the addition of two luxurious modern bathrooms on the upper floor and improvements to lower energy costs, including upgrade of the heating units, installation of double-glass windows, and attractive, energy-efficient fireplaces. Additional internal space, effectively a second living room (or solarium) viewing the garden, was created by enclosing an original terrace area.
- Acquisition of the existing movable interior items is negotiable. Among these are two large amores/wardrobes, a chaise lounge, a number of beds, chairs, tables, etc., plus refrigerator, freezer, and washing machine.
- The property is located on a quiet side street intersecting highway N746, some 8 km south of the city center of Lommel.
- A three-minute walk takes one to a forested nature preserve bounded by a canal on which house-boats are frequently moored. A hotel and restaurants are also within easy walking distance, as are bakery, food market, and pharmacy.
- For many additional interior/exterior photos, contact: frank at frankmann dot be
|About This Property|
Kanaal Str. 4
|Features - Amenities|
- Pet Friendly
- Maid's Bathroom
- Laundry Room
- Studio Room
- The Gracious Entry Hall Of Two-Story Height Features A Dramatic Spiral Staircase And A Railed Balcony On The Upper Level. Second Floor Landing Has All Original Windows.
- To The Left, The Entry Hall Gives Access To A Spacious L-Shaped Living-Dining Area On The West Side Of Ground Floor.
- The Large Living Room With Picture Windows Views The Front Garden. Behind The Living Room, French Doors Open To A Solarium With Full Exposure To The Expansive Rear Garden . Behind The Dining Room Is A Breakfast Nook With Complementary View.
- Rear Garden.
- To The Right, The Entry Hall Gives Access To A Full Bath And To A Modern Kitchen With Egg-White Glossy Cabinets And Double Doors Leading To The Back Yard..
- Adjacent To The Kitchen On The Northeast Corner Of The Ground Floor Is A Fully Equipped Laundry Room And Access To The Basement Area.
- A Large Studio Or Fourth Bedroom Occupies The Southeast Corner Of The Ground Floor, With Access To The Front Garden (and To A Toilet, Through The Laundry Room).
- Stairs From Laundry Room Lead Down To Basement Storage Area With Access To Heating And Plumbing.
- Full Upper Floor Its Comprised Of Two Large And One Smaller Bedroom, With Two Separate Full Bathrooms Added In Renovation. To The Left Of The Master Bedroom Is A Large Bathroom With Marble Tiles And A Bidet.
- An Attic Area Provides For Storage..
|Pictures (click to view a larger image)|
|Contact - More Information|
| Carolina van den Berk |
|Phones: || || +1 (314) 361-6069 (Carolina van den Berk)|
+32 11 55 51 56 (Frank Mann Vastgoed)
+1 (314) 935-6208 (John W. Clark)
|Fax: || || +1 (314) 361-6069 (John W. Clark)|
|Find More Properties|