Hunting/Equestrian For Sale in Paso Robles, Ca, USA
1314 Acre Central Coast Of California Ranch
Asking Price: $10,000,000 USD
Located in one of the most sought after areas of the California Central Coast, offering a private haven away from big city headaches! Nestled in the hills, half- way between Los Angeles and San Francisco, adjacent to an award-winning vineyard, and only 30 minutes north of Paso Robles Wine Country, an Expansive Original Family owned sprawling California Ranch property is offered for the first time. Established in 1906, this spectacular 1,354+ acre property, located in the southern portion of Monterey county, operates as a farm and cattle ranch offering endless potential. Water is exceptionally plentiful as the San Antonio River flows year-round through the property (fed by Lake San Antonio) as well as boasting a total of 7 wells utilized for home use, irrigation, and troughs throughout the acreage. The topography varies from flat pastures and the San Antonio river, to rolling hills, advancing to steeper mountain terrain teeming with Elk, Deer, Pig, Wild Turkey, Upland Game Birds, Water-Fowl, and other wildlife-- the perfect backdrop for the hunting enthusiast.
For over 100 years, the property has been a working cattle ranch, family homesite, and recreational haven. The ranch provides fencing around its entire perimeter and is cross fenced for pasture rotation. Established dirt roads and trails make for easy access throughout the 1315+ acres. The Ranch boasts 3 All Pipe Cattle Pens, a Hydraulic Chute, 80 x 45 Pole barn, Recreational Shooting Range, Rustic Original Homestead Cabin, 4 Pastures for Hay Production, 2 Residences, a 38 x 40 Shop and so much more! The property also includes its own Owned Solar located on the Pole Barn.
The Handsome 1400+ sf Ranch Style Wrap-Around Main home sits adjacent to the pasture and cattle squeeze, within proximity to the Pole Barn and Shop. The central outdoor patio is perfect for gatherings and entertainment. The front patio showcases an In-Ground Fiberglass Pool – perfect for cooling off on hotter days -complete with a salt-water system and operated by the owned solar. The interior is tastefully decorated in a ranch style and includes 2 bedrooms, a bar/game room, 2.5 bathrooms- the master bath allowing for a spacious oversized walk in shower and also offers its own bar/game room. The living area oversees the pool patio and easterly views of the pasture, neighboring vineyard, and rolling hills.
The second 1400+ sf residence oversees captivating views of the year-round San Antonio river, expansive pasture and rolling hills to the South and East from its front wrap - around porch. Decorated with country-living in mind, the house includes 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, Vaulted Ceilings, and plenty of open space throughout. It’s the perfect setting for a family home.
This sprawling ranch property has it all- for whatever your heart desires- a year-round river for recreation and relaxation, abundant privacy, game hunting all 4 seasons, the ability to farm, run cattle, or just enjoy 1315+ private acres all to yourself. Come take a look at one of Monterey counties most all-inclusive ranch properties available.
|About This Property|
76936 Nacimiento Lake Road
76936 Nacimiento Lake Drive
|Features - Amenities|
- Mountain View
- Pet Friendly
- Laundry Room
- 2 X 1400+sf Residences On The Property.
- Owned Solar By Am Sun Solar.
- Owned Propane Tank (100g) And Leased Propane Tank (250g) At Main House, With Another Owned Propane Tank (250g) At 2nd Residence.
- 7 Total Wells.
- 80 X 50 Pole Barn.
- 3 Corrals Total– All Pipe (Main Hq With Hydraulic Cattle Squeeze).
- 38 X 40 Shop With Concrete Floors, Roll Up Door, Man Door, And Office.
- 38 X 20 Enclosed Awning Off The Shop For Additional Equipment Shelter.
- Gravel And Sand Pit For Ranch Use– With Potential To License For Operation.
- Property Is Fenced And Cross-Fenced For Livestock Rotation.
- San Antonio River Flows Through The Property And Is Fed Year Round By San Antonio Lake.
- 230 Acres Planted In Forage.
- All Dryland Farming.
- Ranch Produces Its Own Hay With Surplus To Sell.
- Currently Runs 65 Cow/Calf Pairs With The Opportunity To Run More.
- Equipment To Be Included With The Property Will Be Determined At Time Of Sale.
- Established Roads And Trails To Traverse The 1,315+ Acre Property.
- Abundant Wildlife On The Property: Elk, Boar, Wild Turkeys, Deer, Ducks, Bald Eagles, Beavers, And Other Wildlife.
- Shooting Range Located In The Canyon For Recreation.
- Original Homestead Cabin (not Habitable) Standing In The Canyon.
- Established In 1906, One Family Has Owned And Run The Operation For 6 Generations.
|Contact - More Information|
| Jennifer Harris - RE/MAX |
|Phone: || || 1-805-610-2420|
|Find More Properties|