15 more images below...
Gorgeous Southwestern Style Home For Sale in Beulah, Co, USA
Santa Fe Style Home For Sale In Beulah, Co, Usa
Asking Price: $1,150,000 USD
Gorgeous South Western Home on the edge of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains in Southern Colorado
Offered at: $1,150,000 USD
Gorgeous Country Living Home.
Secluded Location With 180º of un Interrupted Views of the Scenic Wet Mountains which are a sub-range of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains in Southern Colorado. Southwest, Santa Fe Architecture, Custom-Built (2011) with Full & Finished Walkout Lower Level, Spacious Rooms! Large Gourmet Kitchen & Upscale Finishes Throughout!
Aptly Named “Emerald Canyon”, Nestled on 35 Breathtaking Acres Overlooking a Scenic Canyon in Exclusive Beulah Highlands Ranch. A total of 7,700 sqft finished area that includes Covered Patios/Decks & Garages,
Featuring 4 Bedrooms & 4½ Baths, Casual Sitting Room, & Office. Lower Level featuring Entertainment /Recreation area with Pool Table, Gas fired Fireplace, Wet Bar with under-counter Dishwasher, and Media Room.
Beulah Highlands Ranch is a Gated Community Consisting of (16) 35 acre lots.
Features – Amenities
- Central Entry Foyer with Custom Spanish Pueblo Doors, 14ft 8” High Beamed Ceiling & Skylights.
- Spacious Master Suite with Mountain Views and Walkout to Front Courtyard.
- Master Suite features a double-sided Gas Fireplace, Bay Window Seating.
- Master Bathroom with His & Hers Dresser Counters, Air Jacuzzi Bath tub, walk-in shower with multiple shower heads,
- Kohler High-end Sanitary-ware /Faucets/Basins throughout all bathrooms.
- Guest bedrooms are En-Suite with walk-in closets, Shower & Jacuzzi tubs.
- Casual Sitting Room with Fireplace Featuring a Floor-to-Ceiling Mosaic Stone Face, Walkout to Front Courtyard.
- Family Room featuring a 4-panel sliding door leading to a Deck and the front Courtyard, a stone-faced gas fired fireplace, Dinette/Breakfast area off the Family room.
- Living Room features a Corner “Kiva” Gas Log Fireplace, Viga Beams Spanning the 12ft 8” High Ceiling!
- Dining Room with open access to Living Room & Kitchen.
- Gourmet Kitchen, with Center Isle, Granite Counter Tops, Breakfast Bar, Butler’s Pantry Extension and Laundry space.
- Knotty Alder Kitchen Cabinetry, Walk-in Pantry. Under floor heating.
- SS Thermador Pro Series Appliances (Incl. Built in Refrigerator, 48” Gas-fired Range & Hood, Microwave, Warming Drawer, Main Dishwasher plus a secondary drawer-type Dishwasher, 2 Garbage Disposals), and dual zone Wine Cooler.
- Guest Powder Room.
- Abundance of Linen & Storage Closets throughout
- Front Courtyard, Adobe Walls with Wrought Iron Gates, Flagstone Walking Paths, Small Lawn, & Water Fountain.
- Walled & Gated Rear Courtyard Consisting of Large Covered Deck Stepping Down onto Brick Paving Featuring Wall Fountain and Wood Burning Fireplace.
- Flagstone Path Leading from Rear Courtyard to Canyon-side Picnic Area with Fire Pit.
- Professionally Landscaped Throughout with Irrigation System for Lawn, Trees & Shrubs.
- Drive-around Driveway. Concrete Driveway Paving in Front of All Garages.
- Covered Decks & Verandas on 3 Sides of The House.
- Spacious 3-Car Garage at L Level & 2-Car Garage & Utility Storage Space at Main Level. Garages are Finished incl. Thermostat Control Heating.
- Private Well (8 gal/min), 1200 gal Cistern. “HAEG” Computer-controlled Water Filtration & Softener. Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Conditioner
- 400 Amp Electric Distribution Panel with a Secondary 200 Amp Panel for Lower Level. 20 KW Cummins Emergency Gas-fired Electric Generator Installed & Wired providing instant power switch in the event of power outage.
- 2-Zone Radon Gas Mitigation System. Crawl Space Air Ventilation.
- ADT Security System.
- Tastefully designed Remote Controlled & Automated Entry Gate for convenience & security.
- “Beam” Central Vacuum System.
- Satellite Dish with Dual Coax Cabling Throughout the Home, Including Internet & Phone Wiring. (6) Mounted Flat Screen TV’s.
- All Exterior Sliding Doors & Windows are the “Designer Series” Supplied by Pella. The Designer Series Windows have the “Between-the-Glass Mini Blinds” That Can be Tilted, Raised & Lowered. Doors & Windows are STAR Energy Rated with Low E Glass blocking the Sun’s harmful UV Rays.
- Interior Doors are Solid Core Knotty Alder by “OREPAC”, 2-Panel Raised Arch Doors.
- Front & Rear Entry Foyer Doors as well as the Library French Doors are Custom Made by Spanish Pueblo Doors of Santa Fe, NM.
- Flooring Consist of Hickory Hardwood, Premium Italian Tiling & Neutral Color Carpeting.
- 2x6” Framing with Closed Cell Foam Spray Insulation on All External Walls, Attic & Under the Main Level Flooring.
- Synthetic Stucco for Superior Finish & Strength.
- Forced Air, Dual Zone, Gas Fired, Air Conditioning System with Two “YORK” Hi Efficiency Furnaces Equipped with Humidifiers & Air Filters Located in (2) Separate Mechanical Rooms. Two External AC Units.
- 4 Gas Fireplaces in Family Room, Living Room, Master Suite & Lower Level Recreation Room. Wood Burning Fireplace at Rear Courtyard
- Remote controlled Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Living room & Family room.
- 2 Gas Fired Hot Water Heaters with Hot Water Circulation Pumps.
- 1000 Gallon LP Gas Tank.
- 1000 Gallon Septic tank.
- Home Owner Association Fees $700/Annual covering Road Maintenance & winter snow ploughing
|About This Property|
Single Family Homes
9375 Beulah Highlands Rd
|Features - Amenities|
- Mountain View
- Pet Friendly
- Laundry Room
- 24 Hour Adt Security,
- High Speed Internet,
- Dish Satellite Tv,
- Remotely-Operated Automated Gate
- 20 Kw Emergency Back-Up Generator
- Gorgeous Canyon & Rock Formation With Running Stream
- Fire Pit Picnic Area Overlooking The Canyon
|Pictures (click to view a larger image)|
|Contact - More Information|
| Mike Allen, Real Estate Agent |
|Phone: || || 719 510 1785|
|Find More Properties|