4 more images below...
Large Sea Access Lot For Sale in Pacific Harbour, Fiji
28 Acres In Fiji's Adventure Capital
Asking Price: $380,000 USD
- Freehold. 11.5 hectares, 28.4 acres.
- Ocean view (partial) + views of the Namosi highlands.
- Ocean access (at high tide, approx. 8 hrs out of 24). Only draft restricted, no low bridges/pipes to pass under, only the Queens hwy. The property is the same distance from the beach by boat as is popular Nokonoko circle and lake front VitiLevu drive (in the central lake area).
- Half is mountain rainforest, half is flat lowland. Sealevel to 50 meters.
- The property's location and elevation means that it is tsunami proof, hurricane surge proof, and sea level rise(global warming) proof, yet has sea access at high tide! A future-proof piece of paradise! I will not venture into realms of cynicism and suggest it will be 'Ocean front' in a few generations due to sea-level rise ;-) though... that is a likely outcome for the very patient investor's offspring!
- 3 acres (thousands) of rare & endangered Sago palms, the most sought after thatch, highly coveted by all resorts. Can be sustainably harvested.
- Fresh, clear creek water for swimming and for boat/engine rinse upon returning from the sea. Freshwater maintains hull free of marine growth!
- Has a temporary "camp" on mountaintop consisting of 3 shipping containers with new 6KW solar system and 'bathroom'/septic tank. The Fiji Electric authority is planning a grid extension to this property.
- A road has been made within the property, down through the rain forest,to access the lower(sea level) half & creek. Partially graveled, yet unfinished.
- Across a 6-10m wide creek is yet undeveloped section "F", Pacific Harbor; i.e. River drive (paved road) may potentially be only meters away in the future!
- Pacific Harbor' refers to a residential property development managed by 'Pacific Harbour estate management'. This entails a number of covenants, codes and restrictions, as well as fees. This property, being 'across the creek' from Pac Harbor, is not affected by such covenants or fees, in fact, there are no taxes or fees whatsoever. Zoning being 'agricultural' it is also not affected by non-citizen investment rules requiring construction within 2 years.
- Only 7% of land in Fiji is freehold, the rest is communally owned by native Fijians and the government. It is a precious commodity and has no competition among other tropical 'paradise' nations in the south Pacific, for the simple reason that they have no freehold land, until you get up to fabulous Hawaii, but there you can add a zero to the price!
- Fiji has extremely low labor rates (less than US$2/hr) = very cheap to build houses! Also, there is no import duty on affordable prefab housing.
- Clean title!
- See link to web page for photos and more information.
|About This Property|
|Pictures (click to view a larger image)|
|Contact - More Information|
|Find More Properties|