7 more images below...
573 Acres, 360 Degree Valley Views For Sale in Pencahue, Maule, Chile
Spectacular Valley In Maule, Biggest Farm Region Of Chile.
Asking Price: $1,600,000 USD
Amazing and unique opportunity to own you’re own 360 degree “3” valley views with microclimate and rich volcanic soils. The farm is in pristine condition, 350 acres are flat and 223 acres are hilly but easy to explore. Hills are flat on top and you can choose from several home sites, all with 360 degree valleys views.
Asking price is $2,792 per acre, 1.6 million For 573 acres.
Here in Chile, there’s a number of asset classes that are undervalued. I’ve been very vocal over the last year or two that farmland prices in Chile are some of the most attractive in the world.
For example, farmland with ultra-high quality soil can be had for $5,000 to $6,000 per acre or less. In the US and Europe, is 2-3 times that cost.
Not to mention, the taxes, labor costs, regulatory costs, and overall operating costs are much lower here in Maule, Chile. Now, there are places in the world where farmland is 10%-20% cheaper. Like Africa. Argentina or Bolivia. But you’re taking a lot more political risk. And in most of those cases, you’re not going to find the same rich, volcanic soil and temperate Mediterranean weather.
As I’m heavily involved in agriculture operations here, I’ve made the apples-to-apples comparison (and walnuts to walnuts comparison as well). And I’ve found that the profit per acre here is multiples higher than in the US or Western Europe. Its possible, for example, to generate 40% to 60% unleveraged returns from high value perennials or tree farming and 15% to 20% on seasonal short crops like corn, wheat, watermelons, etc.
Given that farmland yields in much of the developed world are more like 2% to 4% (or less), it’s obvious that farmland in Chile is deeply undervalued… and that farmland in the developed world is likewise overvalued.
Will assist potential buyers with airport transfers, hotel suite, getting rut Id numbers, closing and register tittle under buyers name. More detailed information upon request.
|About This Property|
|Features - Amenities|
- Mountain View
- - Very Secluded With Privacy, Easy Access With New Asphalted Road Almost To The Entrance.
- - 5 Million Liters Per Day In Water Rights Own By Shares And Tittle.
- - 360 Degree Three Valley Views
- - Located Next To Terraflora Farms And Community.
- - 373 Acre Tree Farm Development Project With 50% Cash On Cash Return On 7th Year, Second Year 5% Return, 8% Third Year, 12% Fourth And, 20% Fifth Year, 35% Sixth Year. And After Seventh Year 50% Returns.
- - Full Membership At Terraflora Resort And Complimentary Suite Stay At The Boutique Hotel.
- - 100 Acre Lake For Recreation, Boating And Fishing, Also Use As A Retention Pond For The Tree Farm.
- - 100 Acre Residential Estate Lot Overlooking Two Valleys.
- - Electricity Available If Needed, Solar Off The Grid Recommended.
- - Assistance Thru The Process, Will Pick You Up From The Airport, Visit The Farm And Go Over The Plans And Stay In One Of Our Suites In Terraflora Boutique Hotel. For Closing We Get Chilean Id Rut Numbers, Close And Full Tittle Register Under Buyers Name.
|Pictures (click to view a larger image)|
|Contact - More Information|
| Cesar Puente |
|Phone: || || 01156971430911|
|Find More Properties|