29 more images below...
Beachfront Eco Resort For Sale in Isla Bastimentos, Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Boutique Beach And Dive Resort – Great Location & Potential
Asking Price: $4,200,000 USD (Financing Available)
Boutique Beach and Dive Resort – Fantastic Location and Unique Growth Potential
Recently placed for sale is this tremendous beach resort, established in 2001, situated on a sandy beach in a protected cove in the tourist-popular Isla Bastimentos in Bocas del Toro, Panama.
The resort has 20 years of successful operations with high occupancy and consistent annual growth patterns. The resort is profitable and has unbelievable potential to double its current incomes.
Built on secluded and titled land the location provides jungle, beach, and safe swimming as well as proximity to spectacular dive sites in the archipelago.
The resort currently consisting of 8 natural waterfront cabins. However, available space aligned with high occupancy rates provides opportunity to double the number of beachfront cabins and increase revenues and incomes severalfold. The cabins are built of natural materials and are designed to allow guests to be close to nature. All cabins have excellent ocean views.
This is a unique opportunity – a proven resort in a tourist hotspot with unbelievable potential to realize exponential growth. Suitable for investors looking for a solid income combined with opportunities for growth.
• Set on 9.181 hectares (22 acres and 29,904 ft²) of waterfront land with 450m (1,476 ft.) of pristine beachfront.
• The beachfront 7.9 hectares are in the final stages of being fully titled and 1.27 hectares of jungle property at rear has Right of Possession (ROP).
• Has 10 guest rooms in 7 cabins and a capacity of up to 29 guests.
• Has a newly rebuilt Restaurant on 2 floors, capacity 40-50 persons (20-25 per floor), bar on lower level. Both rooms could be used for events, yoga, wedding, etc.
• Also has a three-bedroom beach house used by owner/manager and an 8th cabin currently used by staff. These can be easily repurposed to add additional guest capacity.
• Electricity is solar powered with a back-up generator and water is rainwater (9,200-gallon storage) supplemented with well water and a water heating system.
• The Zapatillas dive center is PADI certified and set in separate beach building with 4 motorboats, diving equipment and water sports equipment.
• High Occupancy levels: High Season 70.43%; Low Season 34.23%; Average for year 52.33%.
• Great customer reviews - Trip Advisor 301 of 394 reviews “Excellent”, rating 8.9 of 10.
• Ownership (and sale) is via a fully Registered Panamanian Corporation.
• Business Assets include all required licenses and registrations; Fully trained staff; Website; Bank and Credit Cards, Mature Supplier network, Guest lists, etc.
• Annual Revenues in excess of $500,000 with annual Owners Net Incomes in excess of $175,000.
|About This Property|
La Punta Vieja
Bocas Del Toro
|Features - Amenities|
- Ocean View
- Pet Friendly
- Padi Dive Centre
- 4 Motor Boats
- Fully Trained Staff
- Registered Panamanian Company, Banks Accounts, Etc.
|Pictures (click to view a larger image)|
|Contact - More Information|
| Bernard Callaghan - Isthmus Property Management |
|Phone: || || 66703434|
|Find More Properties|