11 more images below...
Teak And Cacao Farm For Sale in Punta Gorda, Toledo, Belize
Teak Plantation And Cacao Farm
Asking Price: $925,000 - $1,150,000 USD (Financing Available)
<-- This is a 10 year old teak tree
Diversify and take advantage of the lowest land prices in America. With mature teak and mahogany trees, and new cocoa
tree in production, the farm is expected to break even or make a profit within 2 years. Large profits expected at hardwood harvesting time now that the teak is 20 year old.
Reliable, local employees and management have been with us for over 10 years.
Owned and managed since 2005 according to Canadian accounting standards. No debt.
Resident manager allowed us to run the operation with just 1 or 2 visits per year.
LAND FOR CAPITAL APPRECIATION:
TEAK AND MAHOGANY
- Belize has currently the lowest land price in Central and South America
- In Central America 300 acres are considered a large property, generally hard to come by
- British Common law, inherited by the British Honduras (English colony) protects private property and enforces property rights.
We have 50thousand trees that are 20 year old plus 7-10 thousand approximately between 7 and 10 year old.
Teak and Mahogany lumber trade at $1800 USD per cubic meter in the world
Minimal maintenance on established plantation
Great profit potential at maturity (25 to 30 year old logs)
COCOA AS A CASH CROP
- Fine Flavour cocoa beans are sold at $2200 per metric ton
- Currently we have 66 acres of Cocoa trees and we produce 1000 lbs / acre
- We expect cocoa production to increase to 1500lbs/acre as our trees reach maturity.
- We expect a break-even of the farm operation in 2 years.
Container for storage
City potable water
Electricity available at 1 Km (next door neighbour)
Why are SHARES of the LIMITED CORPORATION being offered instead of the ASSETS (LAND + TREES, etc.)? There are several reasons to prefer the shares, however we are willing entertain any offer.
- Reason 1: The asking price is based on the assets of the corporation. There is NO premium for acquiring the corporation.
- Reason 2: The Corporation has NO DEBT. There is no financial risk and we are will- ing to guarantee it.
- Reason 3: A buyer would pay 5% land transfer tax. There are much lower taxes on the transfer of shares.
- Reason 4: The Company is fully operational. Has bank accounts with Scotia Bank. A new Owner would be operational within 1 day.
- Reason 5: The Company has a good reputation; it is well known in the area. The financial control is maintained in Toronto, according to the Canadian accounting standards.
- Reason 6: The “DIGITAL ASSETS” (web site, PDF’s logos, etc) would remain with the new shareholder(s).
|About This Property|
|Features - Amenities|
- Tractor, Mini Excavator, Trailers, Solar Panel, Container Storage
|Pictures (click to view a larger image)|
|Contact - More Information|
| Paolo Illing |
|Phones: || || 16478121199 (cell voip Canada)|
+501 608 6060 (telegram)
|Site: || |
|Find More Properties|