Set within one acre (subject to survey) in the sought after village of Old Warden. A Grade II Listed building believed to date from 1874/1875, the property has been tastefully renovated to a very high standard, and now combines charm and character with modern amenities. The versatile accommodation includes four reception rooms, four double bedrooms with two en-suite shower rooms, kitchen/breakfast room and there is a utility room. On the second floor there is a substantial area with potential for conversion (subject to planning permission). AGENTS NOTES Planning permission was granted for the erection of a conservatory extension to the rear of the property in April 1998. Detailed plans can be made available for inspection by interested parties.