Dating back to 1853, this former rectory offers generous living accommodation within a character home. The property retains much character and many original features including open fireplaces, sash windows and an impressive vaulted ceiling to the landing. There are eight bedrooms, three of which have en-suite facilities, three large reception rooms with feature fireplaces. Over the garage there is a shell for an annexe, which could provide a further bedroom and two reception rooms. Internally, this annexe is incomplete and requires finishing. Outside: The property is set centrally in one acre of grounds (subject to survey), which feature a small lake. The gardens are laid mainly to lawn with a variety of mature shrubs and trees and are enclosed by walling. Parking: A gravelled driveway leads to the double garage.